Tips for a first Playthrough and hopefully a platinum run!

unnxandros

Difficulty? 2/10 to get the piat in the easiest difficulty.

Time to plat? My Platinum save file is at 37hrs, but you have to take into account that I was recording stuff for the video guide and all... I would say 30 hrs is a good number, even less if you are skipping dialog. 

• 2 years later...
On 11/17/2017 at 1:14 AM, GarciaFever said:

Thank you for the info @unnxandros. For those who never played the first game, would it be better to play this game on the PS4 or the Vita. I myself will be playing it on the vita so as to keep it together with the first one.

As welcome as it is playing it on the PS4, the game feels naturally tailored to the Vita, and it shows. I'm currently jumping back into this game after putting it down for a while.

At this time, the money earned is still glitches for the PS4. In battles I would gain maybe 80 gold, but when I check my money after battle it was actually higher than that. This is wonderful when it comes to spamming the lotto to potentially get gold and increase gems,, and the bargain bin where you tend to find better weapons than the crap that Cassel sells all the time. Almost done with the main story, and if there's one thing that can make or break your time playing its learning how to abuse the difficulty changing. I find it best to pump up the difficulty for regular battles and especially when using gems at the circles. Save ALWAYS before you use artifact gems and never use them without a Gold gem and increase 2 gems preferably. If you dont like what you get, close the app and reload.

The first game was better IMO, but this one is still solid and is loads of fun when you are mopping the floor with baddies

• Like 1