Chapter 1 freezing issues

Hanzoadam

This may be a long shot but has anybody else had any issues with this game, during chapter 1 you interact with a cross, my copy is playing the animation but then becomes unresponsive and no button inputs work, I can get back to the PS screen and close the game.

It's happened a few times now and I was just wondering if anyone else has come across this?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't encounter any problems on my first playthrough (when I wasn' trying to get any trophies and just played the game) but when I've followed the PST walkthrough I've also experienced the freezing.

The original order is following:

Use stairs on left to get to balcony
Look at large cross – gear, slots in disc, base
Look at door next to cross
Go back downstairs

The game was stuck after all the cross interactions. What I did is change the order of the actions - first I've interacted with a door and secondly I've interacted with a cross.

Hope that helps anyone in the same situation.

Edited by kalimullin
  • Like 1

Thank you

55 minutes ago, kalimullin said:

I didn't encounter any problems on my first playthrough (when I wasn' trying to get any trophies and just played the game) but when I've followed the PST walkthrough I've also experienced the freezing.

The game was stuck after all the cross interactions. What I did is change the order of the actions - first I've interacted with a door and secondly I've interacted with a cross.

Thanks I'll give it a try

• 1 year later...
On 12/14/2017 at 2:22 AM, kalimullin said:

I've added this to the guide on PST.  Thanks for the heads up (sorry it took me so long to see it!)

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...