Can’t save?

DarkHpokinsn

I noticed that when the save bug hits you almost always have visited another lot. Especialy another household. I have 2 sims (husband and wife) who work on their carreer. But the husband has a son, Vincent Goth, with Casandra Goth. When my sims visits the Goth house after that the save get stuck. If I let Casandra come over at my place everyting is fine.

• Like 1

On 11/16/2017 at 0:54 PM, Lucas said:

Just had this glitch happen to me too but luckily I was able to recover my progress by using this workaround:

JMqgoRW.png

The EA community manager said ''the team is working on this'' but for now we have to rely on above method, I guess.

Good there's a workaround, but rather wait for a full fix.

On 11/16/2017 at 4:17 AM, AllyBaby85 said:

I havnt had the save bug or freezing issue but I have a weird one where I get floating info boxes in the bottom right hand corner of the screen that I can’t get rid of because the cursor is behind them, the cursor also gets stuck in the select mode instead of being able to freely move it around it just jumps from icon to icon, the only way Iv been able to fix it is by quitting out of the game completely and reloading but after about 30mins it happens again.

I’m glad the sims has came to console and it is a great full version compared to the older console sim games, but with all games these days the bugs should be fixed before release.

Yea this is a "select" option type I noticed when making my second sim family. You have to cycle through them by pressing circle. If you do it on CAS (create a sim), its how you can change clothes, body type, hair, etc. 

Edited by Not_like_therest

8 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

So anyone who has the game could you tell me if this save bug is sorted. Need to buy the game but not until it's sorted

There is a new patch http://simscommunity.info/2017/11/21/the-sims-4-console-new-update-november-21st-2017/

But I never had a save issue so I couldn't tell the difference also I wasn't able to start up the game yesterday!

12 hours ago, gtasthehunter said:

There is a new patch http://simscommunity.info/2017/11/21/the-sims-4-console-new-update-november-21st-2017/

But I never had a save issue so I couldn't tell the difference also I wasn't able to start up the game yesterday!

Thanks man. "I wasn't able to start up the game yesterday!" What the heck. ARggggh. I just want to buy the dam game with no problems. :facepalm: