4th Annual League of Trophy Hunters Holiday Special - Now With A Premium Membership Prize!

32 minutes ago, MrUnknown625 said:

I could make a good argument for challenging any of you guys........but...... @jem I challenge you

Unfortunately, you issued a challenge after the deadline, and since no one challenged you, you've been automatically eliminated.

EDIT: Also, there are a little under two hours left for everyone to use their items. Here are the requirements for making it to the next round:

@Wdog-999 - Score more than me.

@midgetstrawdog - Outscore the amount I outscore @Wdog-999 (If I get outscored, you're automatically safe).

Me - Outscore the combined score of @Wdog-999 and @midgetstrawdog.

Edited by jem
  • Like 2

Well, here we go. For each challenge, the first score is the final score, and the score in parentheses is the score if no items were used.

Challenge One: @Wdog-999 - 29 and @midgetstrawdog - 0 (12) VS @jem - 152 (38)

Challenge Two: @jem - 152 (38) VS @Wdog-999 - 29

Well, that was quick. It looks like I win. I don't need the premium membership though, so if you guys want, we can have a losers round tomorrow to see who gets it.

Edited by jem

21 hours ago, jem said:

Well, here we go. For each challenge, the first score is the final score, and the score in parentheses is the score if no items were used.

Challenge One: @Wdog-999 - 29 and @midgetstrawdog - 0 (12) VS @jem - 152 (38)

Challenge Two: @jem - 152 (38) VS @Wdog-999 - 29

Well, that was quick. It looks like I win. I don't need the premium membership though, so if you guys want, we can have a losers round tomorrow to see who gets it.

A little late, but I would want that. :)

• Like 1