Game is now 100% able

Brink-2-Chaos

12 hours ago, Nauticus87 said:

I've installed the patch but it's still not unlocking for me. I've gone back through every level in arcade and got more than 15 crazy dodges. I've even done it on the tutorial and that extra level after the final boss.

Any tips on what I might be doing wrong?

maybe its story mode also it isnt really 15x its 30x each dodge counts as X2 for some reason i did it both on story mode and arcade mode so idk what mode unlocks it But i just did the first level POST patch and as soon as i hit 32x it popped

5 hours ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

maybe its story mode also it isnt really 15x its 30x each dodge counts as X2 for some reason i did it both on story mode and arcade mode so idk what mode unlocks it But i just did the first level POST patch and as soon as i hit 32x it popped

If I ever manage to make it through my legendary story run (on level 8 at the moment) I'll quickly run through it again on easy getting 30x crazy and see if that works.

This is driving me mad. I beat it on insane, went through again on easy (getting Knocking On Heaven's Gate at level 5 along the way) but it still won't give me Aces Of Space. I've beaten the game 4 times - on normal with the black guy, on easy with the girl (using an unlocked ship), on insane with the white guy and then on easy with the girl (using her normal ship).

22 hours ago, Nauticus87 said:

This is driving me mad. I beat it on insane, went through again on easy (getting Knocking On Heaven's Gate at level 5 along the way) but it still won't give me Aces Of Space. I've beaten the game 4 times - on normal with the black guy, on easy with the girl (using an unlocked ship), on insane with the white guy and then on easy with the girl (using her normal ship).

I had to beat the game 6 times, my theory is that you need to do all this in order to unlock it:

- Beat the game 3 times, no unlocked ships, same difficulty, in one sitting

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 11/21/2017 at 8:16 AM, LucasDiasC said:

I had to beat the game 6 times, my theory is that you need to do all this in order to unlock it:

- Beat the game 3 times, no unlocked ships, same difficulty, in one sitting

Confirmed. I beat the game using the three different characters (in their original ships) on different occasions and the trophy didn't unlock. Had to beat the game with all three characters in their original ships in one go (without closing the game.)

If you're considering this game for trophy hunting, do yourself a favor and pass. Some trophies are still buggy to this day (so it takes considerably longer than it should), there are no guides for the game and it's not a great rhythm game to begin with.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 2018. 04. 16. at 8:59 PM, Hereticked said:

Confirmed. I beat the game using the three different characters (in their original ships) on different occasions and the trophy didn't unlock. Had to beat the game with all three characters in their original ships in one go (without closing the game.)

Yup, had to do the 3 characters in one sitting for me too.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I ran through and did an easy run to get the crazy's. One thing to be mindful of; the Crazy's will transfer over from level to level. But you still need to land 15+ individual ones in a row, not just having the 30x+ pop up. When a new level started I would let myself get hit then restart so the crazy's would be back at zero and I could know for sure. 

Also, I did 3 runs in one sitting. Finished my Harmony run on Insane, Did a Soul run on Easy with an alternate ship and finished with a Rock run on Normal with his normal ship and received the Aces of Space trophy. 

Edited by DevilJet
Included Aces of Spaces info