Trophy Champion! - Rayman Legend (Playstation Vita)

Chacahuil3007

The trophy says to win a diamond cup at the end of a challenge, it is the most difficult trophy of the game, to win this trophy, you will have to be in the top 1% of the world's rivals, when you compete online, you are competing for levels of trophies are the following:

Superior 1% = Diamond cup
1% - 20% = Gold Cup
20% - 50% = Silver Cup
50% - 90% = Bronze cup
90% or worse = No cup

It is impossible to get a diamond cup for lack of the number of players, I give an example in my personal opinion there are 100 participating players only one person per diamond on the leaderboard is number 1, the players who are in the top 10 do unbeatable scores, most of the players nothing more to be released the challenges, since the players are very skilled, hacked or have some trick to manipulate them could affect players who could not get the diamond cup and do not know what to do to be able to get the champion trophy. Thanks, greetings from Mexico.

6ynrk7.jpg
mwzm2p.jpg
1zq4pk9.jpg
8zlcsi.jpg
2144e9w.jpg
2lxtqig.jpg
28sva0n.jpg
2dkk6fk.jpg
zsqtrb.jpg
24guomv.jpg

Edited by alexsaga110687

translation.

Champion of the trophy! - Rayman Legend (Playstation Vita)

The trophy that won a diamond cup at the end of a challenge, is the most difficult trophy of the game, to win this trophy, you must be in the top 1% of the world. rivals, when you compete online, you are competing for levels of trophies that are the following:

Superior 1% = Diamond Cup
1% - 20% = Gold Cup
20% - 50% = Silver Cup
50% - 90% = Bronze cup
90% or worse = No cup

It is possible to obtain a diamond cup for lack of number of players, to make an example in my personal opinion, there are 100 participating players, only one person per diamond in the ranking is number 1, the players that are in the top 10 what they score unbeatable, the most skilled players, the pirates or those who have some trick to manipulate them, can affect players who can not get the diamond cup and do not know what to do to get the champion trophy. Thanks, greetings from Mexico.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

translation.

Champion of the trophy! - Rayman Legend (Playstation Vita)

The trophy that won a diamond cup at the end of a challenge, is the most difficult trophy of the game, to win this trophy, you must be in the top 1% of the world. rivals, when you compete online, you are competing for levels of trophies that are the following:

Superior 1% = Diamond Cup
1% - 20% = Gold Cup
20% - 50% = Silver Cup
50% - 90% = Bronze cup
90% or worse = No cup

It is possible to obtain a diamond cup for lack of number of players, to make an example in my personal opinion, there are 100 participating players, only one person per diamond in the ranking is number 1, the players that are in the top 10 what they score unbeatable, the most skilled players, the pirates or those who have some trick to manipulate them, can affect players who can not get the diamond cup and do not know what to do to get the champion trophy. Thanks, greetings from Mexico.

Thanks for the translator and already corrected by the post.

I don't mean to sound like a prick or anything, but did you even care to look at the existing threads for this game? There are a 1/2 dozen other threads about this already. 

Then there are a bunch of threads informing people of when glitched challenges pop up and so on. The threads are so plentiful, they've spilled into a second page.

Maybe @Stevieboy will think otherwise. I dunno.

• Like 1

Winning a diamond cup is not impossible. Very difficult, yes. Nearly impossible on some DAILY challenges, yes. But remember that there are WEEKLY challenges in which, depending on the challenge, around 700-900 people play, meaning there are 7-9 (sometimes 10) diamond spots. On the easiest challenge of them all, Neverending Pit: As far as you can, if you get between 4.000-5.000 meters the diamond is yours. This challenge only requires memorizing and training your way through some VERY repetitive obstacles. It may seem daunting at first, but with practice anyone with a bit of skill and perseverance can do it, since they generally have more players than the challenges you posted. I managed to get a diamond cup with around 7.000 meters on a daily challenge of this type one week ago, and I am by no means a pro and only started playing the game a few months ago. And there is no way to hack or tamper with the leaderboards that I know of. What you see are real players all the way.

Edited by fabmorais_2011
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

It's not impossible, yes I achieved mine through a glitched diamond cup challenge but with enough practise, it is do-able legit.

It's a very hard trophy, I practised on the 'as far as you can go' challenge with the jungle theme and I came in rank 9 out of 900 to qualify me for a diamond cup, but the veterans came and sniped me at the last second putting me to rank 12 out of 1050 people.

@Arkiokin even tried to help me and has posted several videos in the forums showing how it's managable. I tried to thank him to say thanks for all the effort in helping me trying to achieve it but he's blocked his messages :(

• Like 1

At last I managed it myself with a lot of patience the extreme diary challenged Murphy, it is very difficult to get the diamond cup I am hated by the record addicts is very skilled, I recommend to those who play Rayman Legend for PS Vita is necessary to make with a lot of practice and patience. Greetings from Mexico.

2n7jcb7.jpg

• Like 1

On 07/12/2017 at 5:24 AM, alexsaga110687 said:

At last I managed it myself with a lot of patience the extreme diary challenged Murphy, it is very difficult to get the diamond cup I am hated by the record addicts is very skilled, I recommend to those who play Rayman Legend for PS Vita is necessary to make with a lot of practice and patience. Greetings from Mexico.

See. Told you it was not impossible :)
Congrats!