Overheating glitched?

linkdevivo

10 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Can't think of a reason why it would glitch, but did you look at them raining down? Did Bayek say anything about them?

yeah man. raining down. I was on my camel so maybe that's why? it doesn't say in any guide that you have to be walking though. I guess i'll just try it again.

4 minutes ago, LunchCannon54 said:

Yeah it didn't pop for me the first time as well. Did the second time though, so don't worry it isn't missable. 

ok thanks for the reply. will try again.

second time i've succeeded in spawning the bugs but no trophy... It's weird because maybe there are 2 types of bugs? both of them have been like moths, i saw a video from ps4trophies and it's more of like a beetle. it's raining beetles. I have no idea what to do, now. I'm running around where the video and the guide says.

16 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

yeah man. raining down. I was on my camel so maybe that's why? it doesn't say in any guide that you have to be walking though. I guess i'll just try it again.

ok thanks for the reply. will try again.

Yeah I was on the camel as well the first time, maybe that's what does it. 

15 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

second time i've succeeded in spawning the bugs but no trophy... It's weird because maybe there are 2 types of bugs? both of them have been like moths, i saw a video from ps4trophies and it's more of like a beetle. it's raining beetles. I have no idea what to do, now. I'm running around where the video and the guide says.

So yeah guys this is it. It just popped because there are TWO different type of insects, one are moths and the other are beetles. They're both bugs which makes this so confusing. Case closed. thanks to the people who responded.

Edited by linkdevivo
  • Like 1

You can see two different types of bugs when running / riding around:

1. A swarm of Locusts. They look like a big swarm of flies flying around. This does not count for the trophy.
  2. Black bugs falling from the sky. These land on the sand and stay there, they don't fly around. This does count for the trophy.

Basically just keep running around and you'll get it eventually. Try the large desert area in the South or South West parts of the map. I tried running around Giza for a long time and never got bugs, so it might depend on where you are.