Cat Quest Cave/Dungeuns question.

snakebit10

Yeah it does count, I think you missed something there...there are those 'trap' enemies in that dungeon. Make sure to follow the entire path towards the east first, killing everything along the way. Then when you are at the end of the path you can go further east, off of the normal path towards the secret chest. Keep on walking to the right and you should find one more foe + golden chest and it should say 'clear'.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Barriebar17 said:

Yeah it does count, I think you missed something there...there are those 'trap' enemies in that dungeon. Make sure to follow the entire path towards the east first, killing everything along the way. Then when you are at the end of the path you can go further east, off of the normal path towards the secret chest. Keep on walking to the right and you should find one more foe + golden chest and it should say 'clear'.

Thank you. I figured it out after posting this. Dummy me didn't realize you can kill the spike traps. LOL.

I missed the invisible path off to the side twice while going through the cave, so trust me...you are definitely not alone! The good thing is I had a fully upgraded lightning and blizzard spell which made getting through the invisible enemies like cutting through butter. 

• Like 1