Life is Strange: Before the Storm Deluxe Edition - PS4 [Digital Code] $5.99 (Deal is Dead...like the soul of someone who plats My Name is Mayo)

Leaderboards

Just now, diskdocx said:

Nice, thanks for sharing. I'm going to see if I can get it. Not sure how Amazon works for out of region purchases?

The code is instant delivery, but you might get an error once the system notices you have a Canadian credit card. You can try it though, you won't go to jail I promise you bro!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TurdFlingingApe said:

The code is instant delivery, but you might get an error once the system notices you have a Canadian credit card. You can try it though, you won't go to jail I promise you bro!

Well, I'm calling you to bail me out so you better hope not ?

3 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Nice, thanks for sharing. I'm going to see if I can get it. Not sure how Amazon works for out of region purchases?

My credit card is from South America and I buy US psn codes from Amazon all the time so this should work as well.

Damn, thanks for the heads up.  I try to avoid digital purchases wherever possible, but physical releases for episodic games seems hit and miss and up in the air until the last minute... especially for the "mini-series" like this.  So I grabbed it, can't complain at that price.  I loved the original LiS.

Edited by Dreakon13

5 minutes ago, Dreakon13 said:

Damn, thanks for the heads up.  I try to avoid digital purchases wherever possible, but physical releases for episodic games seems hit and miss and up in the air until the last minute... especially for the "mini-series" like this.  So I grabbed it, can't complain at that price.  I loved the original LiS.

Yeah I love physical too but I am like 69% sure this won't get a physical since it's a miniseries like you said.  Similiar to how Walking Dead: Michonne didn't get a physical.

But who knows, maybe they will make a Life is Strange + Before the Storm bundle on a disc...

Btw, since you are undecided what to play next, play Bloodborne >:)

Edited by TurdFlingingApe

7 minutes ago, TurdFlingingApe said:

Btw, since you are undecided what to play next, play Bloodborne >:)

The Switch and the Xbox One have been eating up my little gaming time lately. xD

I kinda like the idea of chilling with Before the Storm at some point in the next few days on the holiday break from work though. ;)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

I'm not having any luck. It won't even let me add it to my cart. I assume I would need to create a UK account.

Ok I have tapped into my Canadian contacts, they said the code works for Canadians.

Why create a UK account? This is Amazon.com not PSN store...

I tried to order it using my Canadian account (with a US address) but it failed to process the order without providing an explanation as to why. Now it won't let me add the item to the cart, it keeps saying the item is no longer available from that seller.

7 minutes ago, Death_Lopa said:

No longer available...thanks anyway

6 minutes ago, Swotam said:

I tried to order it using my Canadian account (with a US address) but it failed to process the order without providing an explanation as to why. Now it won't let me add the item to the cart, it keeps saying the item is no longer available from that seller.

Was a price error, was going to get fixed sooner or later. Small window of opportunity. Take care.

6 minutes ago, TurdFlingingApe said:

Was a price error, was going to get fixed sooner or later. Small window of opportunity. Take care.

Yeah, thanks for posting anyway, always good to know what's available on the cheap, even if only for a few minutes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dreakon13 said:

Weird, I still see it as $5.99

They haven't fixed the price yet, but you can't add it to your cart, you just get an error that it's not available from the seller.

Edit: Price has been set back to $24.99, so congrats to anyone who managed to snag it for $6.

Edited by Swotam
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TurdFlingingApe said:

Ok I have tapped into my Canadian contacts, they said the code works for Canadians.

Why create a UK account? This is Amazon.com not PSN store...

I don't know. With my Amazon.ca account, when I tried to purchase it, I got an error saying it wasn't available for my region. It might work different for .com accounts.

In any case, thank you very much for sharing. Nice pick up for anyone who could get it.