Ghost Family question

ShadowStar83x

I haven't done it but I'm thinking you kill a lot of people in your lot. The ghosts spawn on your lot and you become friends with them and invite them to your household. When you get a full household kill the last human and use the playable ghosts you invited before hand to invite your last character back into th household. 

• 3 weeks later...

To anyone who is looking for a VERY easy and quick way to get this trophy out of the way: 

Start a normal household while aging up for un-played Sims is activated. This way you can take care of other trophies without worrying too much. After a while, go to the "Manage Worlds" menu and check if there's any house with a ghostly inhabitant (mainly persons in your neighborhood that were elders when you started playing). In case you found one, click on "Manage Household" -> "Edit, Add or Remove Sims from this Household". You will be thrown into the "Create a Sim" menu and can save your ghost in your library via "Save Household to Libary" in the top right. 

After this, add that Sim from your library to the household until you have 8 ghosts. Confirm, select the house and start playing. The trophy will pop as soon as your household has been loaded. 

Edited by Izul
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3/8/2018 at 0:55 PM, juwaker230 said:

Ghost from library didn't work for me.

Saved ghost. Copied 8times. Renamed all of them. Made them all sisters. Put them in a lot. Built house. And played. Got nothing. What did I miss?

I have no idea why it didn’t work for you. I just copied my ghost sim 8 times (I didn’t even rename him) and moved the eight ghosts into a new home and got the trophy when I started playing.

But I didn’t get the ghostly trophy when one ghost moved into the household. I asked the dead ghost father of my sim to move in with her (and he did) but the trophy didn’t pop. What did I do wrong?

Edited by anotherfangirl

On 8/15/2018 at 3:05 PM, anotherfangirl said:

I have no idea why it didn’t work for you. I just copied my ghost sim 8 times (I didn’t even rename him) and moved the eight ghosts into a new home and got the trophy when I started playing.

But I didn’t get the ghostly trophy when one ghost moved into the household. I asked the dead ghost father of my sim to move in with her (and he did) but the trophy didn’t pop. What did I do wrong?

i invite a sim that wasn't in my family so i'm not sure if thats the key or not but it worked for me.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
56 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

I'm having the same issue as well. I founded a ghost in 1 of the lots that I copied 8x and moved into a household. Did I need to do anything else to make the trophy pop?

Just play that household and it should pop.

7 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Well, I did play the household. Do I need to play each ghost? A bit weird it didn't pop after I clicked on it.

Hmm odd. Can't hurt to play as each especially since it says playable in the trophy description. Give it a shot and see if it pops.