Game discussion

RedRodriguez87

It's still got a look of sleekness that made the originals cool, though I am not loving the fact that the models look as plasticy as they do. I know I know, just an early trailer.

But my main question is; Really? VR?

Not a remaster? Not a port? Not even a plat? 

Well, I'll still check it out probably.

Edited by RedRodriguez87
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Alondate31 said:

I don't know about this game but the anime is so good. One of the few animes that made me cry. Everyone should see it.

Been meaning to watch the anime, but the game (the 1st one) is a ton of fun.

ps2_337.jpg

Its simple, mindless, repetitive, but satisfying as hell. Its also short, which seeing as to how its everything I just listed, is perfect. Capping it off is a sense of style that only Yasuhiro Nightow can provide. One of my absolute favorites.

The second one, Gungrave OD, added more to it (characters, abilities, levels, oh god so many levels), and is many fans' preferred game, but for me, it went on way too long, and you have to do alot of grinding to get the really flashy spectacular looking stuff (as well as the other 2 playable characters).

Wow Gungrave. That's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

Is this a sequel? Reboot? Just a VR spinoff? 

Edit: It's a sequel. The plot takes place after the second game.

Gungrave VR is a new title developed by optimizing the Gungrave released for PS2 in 2002 for PlayStation VR. The worldview of Gungrave will remain unchanged, and it is being developed with a story that goes beyond the sequel Gungrave: Overdose.

https://gematsu.com/2017/08/gungrave-vr-announced-playstation-vr-virtual-reality-devices

Edited by Yechan
Found updated Info

• 4 years later...
32 minutes ago, Megaman80 said:

Is this as easy as Gungrave UN? vR

It's more demanding. UN is a 1/10 & I'd say Gungrave VR is about a 3/10. The main thing with the trophies is in the third level if you don't milk the boss while it's invincible you can't get enough points for the SS rank. The last boss might take a few tries to get used to as well. IMO it's a lot better of a game than UN (which I didn't mind).

• Like 1

On 18.9.2022 at 1:58 AM, Drag-On-Detritus said:

It's more demanding. UN is a 1/10 & I'd say Gungrave VR is about a 3/10. The main thing with the trophies is in the third level if you don't milk the boss while it's invincible you can't get enough points for the SS rank. The last boss might take a few tries to get used to as well. IMO it's a lot better of a game than UN (which I didn't mind).

Nice. As long as the difficulty is a 3 of 10 i think i will start it either way. I am doing a vr backlog cleanup. Kind of want to have a cleard backlog before vr2 comes next year

• Like 1