Help Need New Games :D

xiFiend

I have free time. Let's do this. 

Okami. Amazing game, I am actually playing it right now! 

If you are in the mood for an RPG, I would recommend Disgaea 3/4. Those games will easily suck away days, weeks, and even months of your life... and you won't even know what happened.

I saw you haven't played Nier yet. You should do that, it was a great game, but make sure to pay attention to the story. It made me cry a thousand tears of manly.

Battlefield 3 is another great game you should play. The final DLC is coming out this week, so you could just get the Premium edition or whatever it's called with all the DLC. The game is really fun online. I am not the biggest fan of FPS games, but this is a must! 

No idea if you enjoyed Demon's Souls (And I'm guessing you didn't since it's at 0%) but you should get Dark Souls. It is a more brutal version of Demon's Souls... And open world!

I also see you haven't played Ni No Kuni yet.. BEST.GAME.EVER. get it now. Think later.

Edited by Kirbz
  • Like 1

Definetly have to play through Demon Souls, I do have Dark Souls (not opened yet)
Same with the God of War Saga Collection
I really want DmC but prediction is it's going to be 20$ in a few weeks

And Tomb Raider shipment came in today with my copy :D

yeah :) if you like Action RPG that is. Though only some people play this game and appreciate it - I'm one of those :P. Nier is one of the best games I've ever played :)

Add me to the list of people who consider Nier one of the best games of this gen.  Highly recommend it.

Since you platinumed Sly 1, you should take a look at the whole collection - 2 and 3 are also great games, as is the brand-new Sly 4: Thieves in Time.

Looks like you played a lot of Dante's Inferno and GoW 3 - if you enjoyed those, the rest of the God of War games (1+2 and Origins Collection) are more of the same.  All fun games.

Also - Assassin's Creed II!  Arguably the best AC game of all, IMO.  Where you've tried Brotherhood, Revelations, and III, you should definitely give II a try.

• Like 1

Nier really made me cry so much :( I remember I couldn't even concentrate on my work because it really had me thinking so much :(

Sadness is the only reason that keeps me from playing it again :(

Add me to the list of people who consider Nier one of the best games of this gen.  Highly recommend it.

Welcome to NIER club, man xD:P

Edited by NightWing127
  • Like 1

Nier really made me cry so much :( I remember I couldn't even concentrate on my work because it really had me thinking so much :(

Sadness is the only reason that keeps me from playing it again :(

I cry every time I think about nier... :( It was so sad... especially the second part of the game. I remmeber the game being on sale for 15$ new back when it was still selling for 60$. no idea how it was 15$, but oh well. At first I thought the game was okay at best.. But then it turned out to be one of the best games I have ever played.

I cry every time I think about nier... :( It was so sad... especially the second part of the game. I remmeber the game being on sale for 15$ new back when it was still selling for 60$. no idea how it was 15$, but oh well. At first I thought the game was okay at best.. But then it turned out to be one of the best games I have ever played.

Come on, Kirbz :( don't let me cry & reminisce that game :( it gets me so teary eyed

Man, i don't know if i can play that game again. It's just so sad that I can take it anymore

First time I got the game i was like this: :):yay:

then as I progressed became teary eyed like this

thumb_smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animat

then finishing the game: i was like this Smiley-Crying.gif

Sometimes I think so much of that game that I wish I should've in the game and prevent everything from being sad. -_-

It really is one of the best games meant to be played in PS3. this game is listed on my top favorites. Story is totally awesome and unique.

Why did they have to make it so sad to play? :(

Edited by NightWing127

Come on, Kirbz :( don't let me cry & reminisce that game :( it gets me so teary eyed

Man, i don't know if i can play that game again. It's just so sad that I can take it anymore

First time I got the game i was like this: :):yay:

then as I progressed became teary eyed like this

thumb_smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animat

then finishing the game: i was like this Smiley-Crying.gif

Sometimes I think so much of that game that I wish I should've in the game and prevent everything from being sad. -_-

It really is one of the best games meant to be played in PS3. this game is listed on my top favorites. Story is totally awesome and unique.

Why did they have to make it so sad to play? :(

Yeah. I agree. they really played with your emotions. They made sure you get emotionally attached to the characters, evne those you've seen twice (such as the prince) and then toy with your emotions, make you cry, make you confused.....!!

This is the only game for which I have bought DLC even though the DLC had no trophies. the game is just that good. 

THIS IS NOW A NIER THREAD.

Yeah. I agree. they really played with your emotions. They made sure you get emotionally attached to the characters, evne those you've seen twice (such as the prince) and then toy with your emotions, make you cry, make you confused.....!!

This is the only game for which I have bought DLC even though the DLC had no trophies. the game is just that good. 

THIS IS NOW A NIER THREAD.

The prince's role really saddens me the most because of Fyra- Man, I seriously cried & poured all of my tears out so much of that part. Even dreamed it. I felt like I was being drawn into one of the character's shoes. Mostly the Prince and Nier.

The prince's role really saddens me the most because of Fyra- Man, I seriously cried & poured all of my tears out so much of that part. Even dreamed it. I felt like I was being drawn into one of the character's shoes. Mostly the Prince and Nier.

I also liked how on 2nd and up playthroughs they added little cutscenes before bosses, and the bosses talked... it made you feel sorry for the bosses... I never had this experience with any game... When killing the wolves I was like **tears in eyes** "I'M SORRY WOLF, I... I HAVE TO KILL YOU, I'M REALLY SORRY :'( i KNOW YOU ONLY WANTED TO PROTECT YOURSELVES, BUT.... AAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T!!!!"

But on playthroughs 2 and up I was so overleveled I 1 hit killed all bosses.... so it was okay, I guess. I wish the game was a bit harder. 

I also liked how they did the fourth ending, it kind of annoyed me, but it was amazing and made perfect sense.

Edited by Kirbz

I also liked how on 2nd and up playthroughs they added little cutscenes before bosses, and the bosses talked... it made you feel sorry for the bosses... I never had this experience with any game... When killing the wolves I was like **tears in eyes** "I'M SORRY WOLF, I... I HAVE TO KILL YOU, I'M REALLY SORRY :'( i KNOW YOU ONLY WANTED TO PROTECT YOURSELVES, BUT.... AAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T!!!!"

But on playthroughs 2 and up I was so overleveled I 1 hit killed all bosses.... so it was okay, I guess. I wish the game was a bit harder. 

I also liked how they did the fourth ending, it kind of annoyed me, but it was amazing and made perfect sense.

Every character in the game has a reason why they did something like this & later on, you regret about killing those -_- That wolf is like one of the very poor souls who perished in the game.

:( of all the bosses, I felt sorry to the Mother and daughter at the junk yard :( Her mother really risked her life to save her daughter :( which totally was a real-life situation :(

I felt sorry for Kaine and Nier. No matter what condition we choose there's always a risk to be met in the end. If you choose this you will lose that.

But aside from the sadness and depressions of the game. I learned so much about this game which is also great :)

Every character in the game has a reason why they did something like this & later on, you regret about killing those -_- That wolf is like one of the very poor souls who perished in the game.

:( of all the bosses, I felt sorry to the Mother and daughter at the junk yard :( Her mother really risked her life to save her daughter :( which totally was a real-life situation :(

I felt sorry for Kaine and Nier. No matter what condition we choose there's always a risk to be met in the end. If you choose this you will lose that.

But aside from the sadness and depressions of the game. I learned so much about this game which is also great :)

Yeah. I really wanted to import the japanese version to play as young nier, and instead of being a father you're a brother... but then i realized that I won't be able to solve the riddles in the forest.

i see you have alot of games that you haven't even half finished, why not just finish those?

Yeah, this - you have a ton of GREAT games on your list that are barely started (or not at all). Plenty to keep you busy there for a loooong time.

Yeah, this - you have a ton of GREAT games on your list that are barely started (or not at all). Plenty to keep you busy there for a loooong time.

I played Infamous 1 only. & of all of the powers Cole has i like the sticky bomb the most xD Rippers reaction are so funny when you use that power on them xD

Uncharted 2 and 3, since you have the first game.. every Playstation 3 owner should play or own these block buster of games.

resistance 3, it's a really good FPS game.

sonic adventure and adventure 2, if you're in to sonic games and downloadable games these dreamcast HD remaster is still ok plus it's consider the best 3D sonic games, but i'll warn ya as the never fixed the crazy act of it's own camera angles since the dreamcast original.

3D dot game heros, a must have for old school action RPG hardcore fans.

and don't buy any movie based game, unless if you're in to trophies collecting.

Yeah. I really wanted to import the japanese version to play as young nier, and instead of being a father you're a brother... but then i realized that I won't be able to solve the riddles in the forest.

I there's a dlc of a young Nier but from what I heard the dlc has a trade off. It makes the game harder. I still have to do level 99 but it's just too sad to play it even not reaching the prince's wedding ceremony.