Should I get it for PS3?

Stargazer2600

So I own Payday 2 on the PS4 and I absolutely love it. However eventually Ill hit XXV-100 and Overkill will stop updating it. when that happens, there is literally nothing left for me to do. Some people have said to play it on the PS3 cause its almost like a different game with a semi different trophy list and the different skills. Others say not to waste my time since its a inferior version to the PS4 when heist wise its exactly the same game, just made harder by inferior skills.

thoughts?

I've only played the game on PC and PS3--I've platinumed it on PS3, and I think it's worth getting on that old console. It's definitely like you mentioned, it's like going back in time before all the updates and getting to play it in its original form. But if you're someone who really gets annoyed by low frame rates, don't touch it. It was okay before the patches, but when they patched it the frame rate dipped, I haven't seen anyone analyse it and I don't have the eye for these kind of things, but it seems to me that it hangs around 20fps when action is going down which can be annoying with the small field of view bundled with it. If you're fine with that, go for it, though I should also mention some trophies are pretty difficult, but I think they're in the PS4 version as well anyway. 

If you're worried about nobody playing, don't, there's still many people playing the game, and I think a few here still do for trophies. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

YES for sure the game is pretty fun and awesome graphic but I suggested to have group of 4 include your self to help you out with one trophy called short fuse it's the worst thing in this game other than it's all good