Finally

Soufwar

• 5 weeks later...

seems like a lite grind compared to some other things I've been doing, if only the matchmaking and especially loading times were quicker.........btw, does anyone know if the two regions share the same servers?  Or would starting another stack start the grind all over?

Just now, DerelictSoul said:

seems like a lite grind compared to some other things I've been doing, if only the matchmaking and especially loading times were quicker.........btw, does anyone know if the two regions share the same servers?  Or would starting another stack start the grind all over?

I suggest you wait on this one, i personally played the game in its open beta state so i cant say for the servers! However, if the game does the Sound Shapes autopop for both stacks i think it might be worth it for trophy hunters! 

12 hours ago, Soufwar said:

I suggest you wait on this one, i personally played the game in its open beta state so i cant say for the servers! However, if the game does the Sound Shapes autopop for both stacks i think it might be worth it for trophy hunters! 

Yup, I was digging the fact that all user stats are shared between the four stacks of 3on3 freestyle, it was nice popping those without grinding all over again.

Edit:Btw I'm liking this game but can't help thinking it could be faster, really reminds me of a sloooooow Rebel Galaxy

Edited by DerelictSoul

12 hours ago, DerelictSoul said:

Yup, I was digging the fact that all user stats are shared between the four stacks of 3on3 freestyle, it was nice popping those without grinding all over again.

Edit:Btw I'm liking this game but can't help thinking it could be faster, really reminds me of a sloooooow Rebel Galaxy

The loading times should be improved because its really bad, i agree. I am surprised they didnt fix that since the open beta!