Trophies not unlocking...

x-iGoAT-X

9 hours ago, ChrisF22 said:

Same thing happened to me, I deleted the first save file and started a new one and it worked. Test it by trying the Vacuum Vandal trophy

Yeah i did the same thing. Seems like the first game save is glitched, also couldn't get the sit trophy. 

I just got done getting all Time Pieces in Chapter 2 (Battle of the Birds) and the trophy didn't pop for me. I've had no issues with other ones popping, I got Chapter 3 and 1 just fine.

Even tried getting the final one again, after doing the rifts, but nope. Sad. I found this chapter kind of obnoxious, creative, but not fun to run through the levels multiple times for the various trophies associated with them (and there's a lot)

Welp, figured it out. Didn't try to leave the room since the trophy didn't pop. Probably would have worked out better for me had I not already done every rift prior, expecting to get the trophy when I finished the last act like the other chapters.

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I am not earning any trophies at all on my blank account(the one not connected to a network) but it earns fine on my old account(the one connected to the network), maybe you cannot earn trophies on the game if you aren't connected to the Playstation Network? UGH.

On 12/8/2017 at 1:02 AM, Elvick_ said:

I just got done getting all Time Pieces in Chapter 2 (Battle of the Birds) and the trophy didn't pop for me. I've had no issues with other ones popping, I got Chapter 3 and 1 just fine.

Even tried getting the final one again, after doing the rifts, but nope. Sad. I found this chapter kind of obnoxious, creative, but not fun to run through the levels multiple times for the various trophies associated with them (and there's a lot)

Welp, figured it out. Didn't try to leave the room since the trophy didn't pop. Probably would have worked out better for me had I not already done every rift prior, expecting to get the trophy when I finished the last act like the other chapters.

My problem is that the trophies won't pop for me and I started a new save file three times! I think the problem is that you have to sync your trophies as soon as you begin, and I was trying to earn the trophies on a blank account(aka one which isn't connected to the network). This is stupid because a game shouldn't require you to sync your trophies just to earn them. This is clearly a bug that has to be patched. :(

(The reason I was using a blank account was because I was earning trophies in games connected to Summer Games Done Quick 2018 and didn't want to transfer them to my actual account until later.)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Just found this thread after collecting 12 time pieces and not a single trophy popped.

I was not connected to a network whilst playing the game so maybe that is causing this just what @DragonQuest238described. 

Edit: did some testing, it should be noted that trophies can only be unlocked while connected to a network. So maybe I didn't have to fully delete my savegame, only re-earn the trophies while connected and redo the story related ones on a new save file. 

Edited by A1rPun