Thinking about starting this game.

Extratenzy

8 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

How many hours would you say to plat this game? and is it hard? does it have Online trophies and what trophies are they? is it fun?

Took me around 25-30 hours I would guess but I got the plat 4 years ago, not very hard. Yes it has online trophies and you will need the Online Pass. The Global Event trophies are technically online because you need badges that require other players. I thought the game was a lot of fun myself.

• Like 1

Well, it's not that easy either. When I started the game, some of the challenges were brutal. It seriously takes some time to get used to the game. Especially the tracks.

They don't feel natural but rather overly complex. And I played SSX Tricky for the PS2. But I would say give it a try.

• Like 1

I really enjoyed it (even if it wasn't as good as SSX3, IMHO). The game isn't all that difficult once you get used to it except for some of the Deadly Descents.

Looking at the list, I Aint Afraid of Snow Ghost, Peak-A-Boo, The Gold Miner, and The Gold Spender are online trophies (there may be others I missed). It's not just enough to play online, though, you'll need to have people on your friends list who have played so that you can beat their times.

• Like 1

If you're buying just for gameplay, then yes I'd definitely recommend. There are many fun events, and I had lots of fun with some friends in global events - we were constantly trying to beat each other.

In terms of trophies - very doable, nothing ridiculous, but some of the explore events (tricks especially) can be very challenging... but I also hated the trick events. There is also some grinding involved for some of the online trophies (eg. play a certain number)... although I managed, which I haven't with all grindy trophies. 

Overall: it may be a bit of a pain for trophy hunters, especially those who like to finish fast... but it makes up for this with its gameplay. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, skateak said:

Took me around 25-30 hours I would guess but I got the plat 4 years ago, not very hard. Yes it has online trophies and you will need the Online Pass. The Global Event trophies are technically online because you need badges that require other players. I thought the game was a lot of fun myself.

does the online pass comes with the full game via store? and does online take alot?

On 11/12/2017 at 9:17 PM, SniperEliteDido said:

How many hours would you say to plat this game? and is it hard? does it have Online trophies and what trophies are they? is it fun?

It is a very funny game, go for it!

It tooks around 30h and the difficulty is about 5/10. Online there are only medals, but you can farm them yourself with 4 accounts.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Returning back to this thread... so i just wanna ask a question...

what game is harder between SSX and Mirror's Edge? 

cause both are small but difficult games but i wanna see people's opinions about which is more harder. 

(Reply with an answer if you've played both SSX and Mirror's Edge and finished them)

• Like 1