Final Fantasy XV Episode Ignis Trophies

Angel

I just got it with a 910,000 score, which I assume is just over the threshold needed. I could have gone higher if I'd dodged the armiger attack properly throughout most of the fight. The key is to use Ignis's jump ability twice in a row during armiger - just use it again immediately after he lands and you should be fine. Other than that, I counterattacked throughout the whole fight and used healing items only when I had to.

10 hours ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Well, I did it and combo is the key. This time I got a 32 combo and did it in 11 minutes and got 1.058.957 points.

A few tips: First half of the fight just rush in with fire blades and counterattacks and go for a big combo while he is in stasis.

Second half of the fight just dodge and attack, dodge and attack. When he uses Armiger, use your jump special ability. Good luck to all, so far the hardest trophy of FFXV.

(Edit: This actually took me a lot less attempts than the Cor fight, so don't know which one is harder)

Ah damn, I had a fight with a 38 combo last night, I got him down to 1/10th of his health left, then I died. He used some strange magic (Ultima?) that made Ignis die and disappear and thus I couldn’t use my phoenix dawn. Quite frustrating, would‘ve likely been an A+ match. However, I have yet to even win against him at all...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ShadowStefan said:

Ah damn, I had a fight with a 38 combo last night, I got him down to 1/10th of his health left, then I died. He used some strange magic (Ultima?) that made Ignis die and disappear and thus I couldn’t use my phoenix dawn. Quite frustrating, would‘ve likely been an A+ match. However, I have yet to even win against him at all...

If he does that, you’re supposed to attack him in order to get him to stop.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MythRaider1994 said:

If he does that, you’re supposed to attack him in order to get him to stop.

Yeah I know, he warped himself up the building though and immediately used the Ring of Lucis afterwards, that was tricky...

However, I managed it with a splendid score now. :)

KQqn0wB.jpg

1 hour ago, ShadowStefan said:

Yeah I know, he warped himself up the building though and immediately used the Ring of Lucis afterwards, that was tricky...

However, I managed it with a splendid score now. :)

KQqn0wB.jpg

Glad we don't need an S rank ?. Congrats.

• Like 1