Pure trophy won’t pop

Netherfly

I feel like I’ve tried everything under the sun to get this trophy. I’m 100% certain I didn’t get zapped by anything. I made it through the maze and the falling/growing debris unscathed too. I’ve tried picking up certain flowers, I’ve tried avoiding them, I’ve tried a fresh install and save... The trophy just won’t pop for me. Any ideas? I’d love to “complete” this game.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/15/2017 at 7:25 AM, Netherfly said:

I’d actually already read that thread and thought I tried everything, but then I noticed someone said you can skip the first tower and just carefully navigate through the barrier. I didn’t think it would make a difference, but I tried it and lo and behold, got my trophy this time! 

This does work.  To get this trophy, I didn't try to complete the level normally.  The only towers you should have to activate are the three power lines and the ones in the canyon maze.  If you turn around at the beginning of the level and follow the hills, you will end up in the section with the power lines, skipping the first half of the level, which makes it much easier.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I know, it's been years since the game was released. I played it right after the release on PS4 way back when. I got all the trophies without any problem, except Pure trophy. Despite, having perfect runs without zaps, electrocutions, loss of petals, the Pure trophy never popped. So, after frustrating few days, I just rage quit. Just recently, I revisited the game to finally 100% it, and, guess what, the Pure trophy is still glitched. I've read, watched everything I could find about this trophy. Nothing helped.

On 8/17/2021 at 9:31 PM, BaneRises314 said:

Horrible trophy. I really dont need a challenge with motion controls. Shit doesn’t work half the time. I spent too much time looking at old ass 240p videos but I finally got it through sheer luck. 

I'm in the same predicament. Do you remember what worked for you?

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 12/15/2017 at 8:25 AM, Netherfly said:

I’d actually already read that thread and thought I tried everything, but then I noticed someone said you can skip the first tower and just carefully navigate through the barrier. I didn’t think it would make a difference, but I tried it and lo and behold, got my trophy this time! 

After having a perfect run and failing to get the trophy on PS3, I did this, only getting the flowers under the three towers and flying as high as I could (while hugging the left wall) during the area with the falling obstacles/ground spikes, then went down to the grass as soon as I was clear of the last obstacle. 

The trophy (thankfully) popped after I completed the level that time. 

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone, after finishing this beautiful game for both PS 3 and PS 4 today I can say that there is no glitch with the Pure trophy on either of those two versions. 

This video from long ago is the best one I found for reference: 

Important to note is that you can't get zapped at any time during the level, even before the gauntlet run. The video only covers the final section but the first section is quite easy. Just take it slow and take the right path. It bends here and there but it's not impossible. As for the final part with the spikes and the falling metal pieces stay up and to the left just like the video shows.