beating the game with the stick.

antmoney151

You can do whatever you want even buy other swords. Just make sure you buy an elemental sword (ice, fire or swift) before going to the boss and then put the sword in the ALTAR room to get the stick back. You can use arrows, the bow, potions and the hook as long as you have the stick as your weapon. Good luck !

Edited by Thropy_Croissant
  • Like 2

On 12/14/2017 at 0:15 PM, Thropy_Croissant said:

You can do whatever you want even buy other swords. Just make sure you buy an elemental sword (ice, fire or swift) before going to the boss and then put the sword in the ALTAR room to get the stick back. You can use arrows, the bow, potions and the hook as long as you have the stick as your weapon. Good luck !

NeverEnd, my personal GOTY for 2017! This game is one of the reason I bought a PS4/Vita.

The fun... it NEVER ENDS!

Edited by Primeape

Get the crossbow and potion regen from the shop as soon as you can. Weapon you want is the black mamba, it one hit kills all small enemies apart from the zomborgs. If you see a cupid arrow buy it! Now what you need to do is hit a zomborg with the black mamba once then fire the cupid arrow. Do not miss! The zomborg will be tamed and will now fight for you. I've had 4 with me at once and it's easy!

Also there is a nice infinite health glitch to exploit.

When you are handing in a quest, make sure you have 2 health and a load of potions. Keep spamming square button and you will continue drinking potions.

The best time to use it is when you hand in the last quest before the boss.

Get yourself down to 1 health. When you hand in the quest after killing the 3 mini bosses and 10 of each small enemy make sure you have as many potions as you can get! I had 50 when I Platted the last one.

When you fight the boss be sure to have at least one tamed zomborg or more if you can. Before you enter the boss room make sure you buy yourself a fire sword, ice sword or swift blade so you can get rid of it at the altar. This way you will have the stick for the trophy.

Hit the boss with the stick, bow, hook whenever you can while your z does the work.

Keep evading round the room using groups of enemy zombies to keep wolves at bay.

Good luck. Hope this helps

Yea idk why the guide isnt here. it took messaging the devs to find it. Got my plat thanks to it with my first run of the day the other day. Got lucky and got a bow in my first shop and then black mamba the next followed by some cupid arrows. felt too good to be true. i used the glitch though for the boss. that can get very annoying with out it but i was also reckless and didnt mind getting hit since i had so much health.

2 hours ago, antmoney151 said:

Yea idk why the guide isnt here. it took messaging the devs to find it. Got my plat thanks to it with my first run of the day the other day. Got lucky and got a bow in my first shop and then black mamba the next followed by some cupid arrows. felt too good to be true. i used the glitch though for the boss. that can get very annoying with out it but i was also reckless and didnt mind getting hit since i had so much health.

The author of the trophy guide was banned for being a trophy hacker and using other people's save files.

In his dispute thread he verbally attacks everyone and accuses mods of censorship and other melodramatic stuff.

So he had to run away, instead of taking responsibility for his behavior.

For now, the guide won't be published here.

gionascm2.jpg

Edited by Primeape
  • Like 2