Cloud Sync Not Working!

JHayden1993

Gents 

Please check if possible to do synchro. Next feedback from dev:

On our end, we’re trying a few different things. Could you check at your earliest convenience if the issue is still happening? If it is, let us know and we’ll continue to investigate. Thanks!

Hello 

Of course, I'll do. Today feedback:

Apologies on the delay. This is being discussed with several different people at the moment as they are trying to find the root of the issue. No other updates to announce at this time. Apologies again.

Rgds

Luq81

• Like 1

I try on my PS4 in diffirent combinations:

• play game with all DLC
  • play game without DLC
  • logout form PSN before sync
  • delete local save (backup your saves before)
  • change local language to English (US / UK)
  • change network DNS (default / google DNS 8.8.8.8)

Result same: network error.

• Like 1

While I understand the lure of synching these trophies (I did it), getting the plat legit isn't that hard.  I played for a couple hours 2 days in a row during my downtime at work and got the plat.  I heard death mode was horrible, and it really wasn't.  There's a trick to every level, and most I did first or second try.  If you are really against replaying death mode, then just shelve the game in the off chance synching ever gets fixed and forget about it until that time.  I'll probably be wrong now that I'm saying it, but I doubt they'll ever fix this.  I hope they do, but you really can't count on devs to do the right thing anymore.  It definitely sucks that it's not working.

I'm having the "network error" message as well. After getting the plat on PS4 I did a cloud sync and it worked without problem (save uploaded). However, if I go to either sync or delete cloud data from within Sound Shapes on Vita, I keep getting errors. I have tried most of the solutions I could find across various forums, but nothing has helped. I would be surprised if the devs end up fixing any existing problem in the near future.

I literally tried EVERYTHING to sync my Vita SS trophies w the cloud sync & spent 2 or 3 days just trying to autopop trophies lol.. Sooooooo I just ended up doing it all legit again & it was a much less stressful journey this time around then it was the first time I tackled the death mode levels! So as much as you guys might be dreading having to do death mode all over again (just like I was), I would say just go ahead & give it a try & you might just find that it's not as bad as it was the first time.. AND you won't feel as guilty!?? Hahaha

There is, however, still definitely a lot of luck and trial & error involved though..

• Like 1

I’m also having this problem on Ps4 which really sucks as it worked recently for me on ps vita without an issue (dec 10th) now it won’t work for me on Ps4 :( I’m just getting network connection error when I try to cloud sync. I’ve emailed sms@sony in the unlikely event I get a relpy i’ll keep you all updated.

• Like 1

No email back yet, devs are probably enjoying the holiday break, we’re just going to have to look at sound shapes sitting dormant on our consoles for a little while longer. Or we could always just beat death mode again.....pfffft f$#k that! That nearly cost me a controller first time around, especially that bloody underwater death mode in the UFO thing, I swear by the time I fluked that level I had rage tunnel vision lol.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Knightmare_1985 said:

No email back yet, devs are probably enjoying the holiday break, we’re just going to have to look at sound shapes sitting dormant on our consoles for a little while longer. Or we could always just beat death mode again.....pfffft f$#k that! That nearly cost me a controller first time around, especially that bloody underwater death mode in the UFO thing, I swear by the time I fluked that level I had rage tunnel vision lol.

I know that feeling,

As I read same problem occurred several times past years and it was usually about servers. I aslo wrote to devs about the problem but cause its a Christmas break I don't expect any answer earlier than 2nd - 3rd January. As soon as I get any news I'll let you know. I really hope they won't leave it just like that as game is pretty old and we will get solution as soon as possible. Maybe if you could also write a word via their facebook fanpage it would speed up their work, knowing that more people complain. Cheers. 

• Like 2

I got an answer from Santa Monica but don't get excited to early as for now it adds nothing to the matter. "Hey Maciej. Apologies for the laggy reply here. This has been elevated to the appropriate people and is currently being investigated. Again, apologies on the delay here!". So we still have to wait... I only hope that they are indeed doing something and not just kindly replying. About six months ago I wrote to Deadlic Entertainment about glitch with one trophy in Silence game, which happens to every one on PS4 platform and is not allowing you to get Platinum. Well, they also replied me many times but problem is still not solved. Santa Monica if you read this: We believe in you.