League of legends thread

Connie

Any tips for a complete beginner? I tried playing this game some time ago and found the community to be full of arrogant pricks who were absolutely no help at all so I just gave up trying to play it.

Parker

Find someone who is semi decent at the game and who can teach you everything you need to know, also play a few bot/cpu games to get used to the different characters and controls. 

You can join my group any time. League name: connman88

:)

Any tips for a complete beginner? I tried playing this game some time ago and found the community to be full of arrogant pricks who were absolutely no help at all so I just gave up trying to play it.

Parker

You can go to mobafire.com to look up builds. Be sure to last hit creeps for more gold. and find what role that you like

if you need help you can add me summmoner name: rjzzandwatch

but we will have to play bots or aram cause in normals you will  fight ppl with 1000wins

• 2 weeks later...

Parker

Exactly my thoughts! The first time i played the game everyone was just sayin 'Noob!' 'Go away!' etc. Pretty disturbing

Instead of giving me some tips... No!

Edited by Rubieno

Exactly my thoughts! The first time i played the game everyone was just sayin 'Noob!' 'Go away!' etc. Pretty disturbing

Instead of giving me some tips... No!

Its just because a team will fail if it has a single weak link. Try playing some custom matches, or some bot games before hopping into normal 5v5 games. Either that, get skype so you can talk with people before/during/after the game in order to get the most of each match as far as learning the game.

Its just because a team will fail if it has a single weak link. Try playing some custom matches, or some bot games before hopping into normal 5v5 games. Either that, get skype so you can talk with people before/during/after the game in order to get the most of each match as far as learning the game.

I was playing a bot game... lol

• 1 month later...