Are MP trophies possible to self-boost?

pokwey

Just now, EternalChaos72 said:

I assume your going for the Valour grand cross trophy? Yes it's possible. you will have to be quick as the servers close on the 29th March and for Killzone 3. 

What about the ribbons? Any of them require more than one player? 

Just now, MSIA_pokwee said:

With what i can remember, (it's been years since i platted this) you need a few players for the tactical support ribbon. I definitely remember having 4 players boosting at one time. Most of the ribbons can be done with one other player. 

2 hours ago, MSIA_pokwee said:

It can be done with 2 player.  Set a custom server with no balancing and also team damage turned on.

You can do the heals and revives by killing your alt.  You can kill your alt and have him spawn on your beacon grenades as well.  

The rest of the ribbons you can also do with 2 player.  It's a bit more time consuming but it is possible. 

(I have an alt, just finished)

Edited by DARKB1KE
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, DARKB1KE said:

It can be done with 2 player.  Set a custom server with no balancing and also team damage turned on.

You can do the heals and revives by killing your alt.  You can kill your alt and have him spawn on your beacon grenades as well.  

The rest of the ribbons you can also do with 2 player.  It's a bit more time consuming but it is possible. 

(I have an alt, just finished)

Nice thanks for the confirmation. Also, are the mods still active/moderating the MP? Got any warning from the mods while you're self-boost? 

all the Mp trophies are able to be boosted, be warned about the ribbon ones they take a while to count when u leave a game, as for weekly they can be done easy with the turret and person kill on one map.

7 minutes ago, LordNimon99 said:

I thought it would be at Statistics / Ranking / Weekly, but there are no entries on that leaderboard. There are entries on the Previous Week.  Looks a bit broken.

Yup I thought so too. Checking Last Week rankings it shows there are 770 players. Does it mean to get the Valor Grand Cross trophy, I have to be on top 8 of the players? Damn looks daunting. 

48 minutes ago, lucky0ne16 said:

all the Mp trophies are able to be boosted, be warned about the ribbon ones they take a while to count when u leave a game, as for weekly they can be done easy with the turret and person kill on one map.

So there's no way to make sure the ribbons to be count/save? 

Edited by MSIA_pokwee
Typo

2 hours ago, MSIA_pokwee said:

Nice thanks for the confirmation. Also, are the mods still active/moderating the MP? Got any warning from the mods while you're self-boost? 

No moderating.  You can password protect your room and still keep it ranked.

1 hour ago, MSIA_pokwee said:

No guaranteed way yet.  Lots of theories... my recommendation is play in short games that way you don't lose too much time If they don't save... 10 min games or so. 

• Like 1

On 12/22/2017 at 7:04 AM, MSIA_pokwee said:

Yup I thought so too. Checking Last Week rankings it shows there are 770 players. Does it mean to get the Valor Grand Cross trophy, I have to be on top 8 of the players? Damn looks daunting. 

Last week was 1880 players. so this week you need to be top 18 atleast i think. but this week problobly has over 2000 players. i hope so :)