How long will the servers still be up?

POEman553

Since Sony by the end of March 2018 will have turned off the online servers for Gravity Rush 2, Wipeout HD/Fury/2048 on PS3 & Vita, Killzone 2 & 3, Demon's Souls in all regions, and...EyePet series, it's a matter of time before they start going after other games they own like this. In the times I've played it, I haven't really seen that many people online. Maybe I'm wrong. 

I believe the server setup for Warhawk is incredibly cheap to run: it essentially consists of a load of PS3s connected together to make a server, I read an article on it once.

However, I have no idea for Starhawk and if the server is even remotely expensive to run...it could very likely be a casualty in the latter half of 2018 or the first half of 2019.

7 hours ago, holyboi_18 said:

I still need to run this game myself & when I get back online I would have no problem doing this game with you POEman553 

I actually have two copies of Starhawk, two PS3's and four controllers, so I've been able to boost solo. But having more will help, especially with Prospector wins. 

• 5 months later...
On 12/24/2017 at 0:46 PM, POEman553 said:

I actually have two copies of Starhawk, two PS3's and four controllers, so I've been able to boost solo. But having more will help, especially with Prospector wins. 

could you add me on ps3? i really want to boost this game man, if you are willing to add me and boost with em i have 2 controllers it owuld be a greta help!