Possible delisting incoming?

BattleFeverC

Hi, fellow trophy hunters. In the past, it has been seen that several licensed games published by Activision usually get delisted towards the end of the year. On December 21st, The Legend of Korra and several Transformers disappeared from PSN and Steam after having been on sale the week before.

As part of PSN's Holiday Sale Week 3, Marvel Ultimate Aliiance 1 and 2 are currently 60% off. Considering Activision's track record for letting their licenses expire, it is VERY likely that these games could be delisted after the sale ends, so this may be your last chance if any of you are planning to get these.

The bundle comes out to 12$ a game..nice!. But if they were really gonna delist it, shoulda drop more to get in more sales. If they had dropped another 10% Id get it even if I never would get to it because of my backlog from all these bigger sales this holiday season. But now im on the fence.

2 hours ago, BattleFeverC said:

Hi, fellow trophy hunters. In the past, it has been seen that several licensed games published by Activision usually get delisted towards the end of the year. On December 21st, The Legend of Korra and several Transformers disappeared from PSN and Steam after having been on sale the week before.

As part of PSN's Holiday Sale Week 3, Marvel Ultimate Aliiance 1 and 2 are currently 60% off. Considering Activision's track record for letting their licenses expire, it is VERY likely that these games could be delisted after the sale ends, so this may be your last chance if any of you are planning to get these.

oh noes :(. might have to change my path of planned purchases.

it was mainly VR games i was planning on just have to take a slightly lesser budget for next week.

Edited by kingdrake2

1 hour ago, Mosik_YP said:

I was thinking about this earlier today, just seen it on my USA account and I will be picking it up, anyone know how I can get a PS4 plus trial for the discount?

Try to upload a save to the cloud on your US account and it will trigger a free 2 day PS+ trial option. This can only be done once per account though.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

Try to upload a save to the cloud on your US account and it will trigger a free 2 day PS+ trial option. This can only be done once per account though.

Just tried this and it worked :) it’s a shame that these will be removed soon, I hope they also bring X-Men legends in the future, MUA and XML were my one favourite games in the PS2 era