Best Way to Get Money?

Which is the best way to get money in this game? I just ask so I can get enough to afford "The Hoff" before end game without selling anything (want that Hoarder trophy after all x.x).  Would fighting enemies in the overworld be of any use? Or would it be better to go around bashing things open, like parking meters and the likes to collect the change slowly?

Also, on the topic of said money, when I need to buy stuff in Canada, should I grind for money in Canada as well for said Canadian money? Or do that whole, exchange American money for Canadian money instead? So I can buy the stuff from the stores in Canada as well.

Make 2 saves. I just played through the game normally first without selling anything to get the Hoarder trophy, then make a save and just sell everything before you need the Hoff face and you should have more than enough cash. Equip all the money increase patches too.

Also make a save before the Kenny fight because you have to do like 3 different costumes when you fight with him 

Edited by SirPigFace

4 minutes ago, SirPigFace said:

Make 2 saves. I just played through the game normally first without selling anything to get the Hoarder trophy, then make a save and just sell everything before you need the Hoff face and you should have more than enough cash. Equip all the money increase patches too.

Also make a save before the Kenny fight because you have to do like 3 different costumes when you fight with him 

Well in the guide, it does say you can do the girl stuff and the Hoff in one, and I assume the whole, Dire thing you can have on you as well, so it seems like three in one can be done.  But those patches I might use when I need to.

But the whole Canada thing could be awkward though.

I just kept all the money patches on throughout the whole playthrough and I had more then enough money to buy everything. Just make a separate save for the Hoff mask and then reload and use all your money on the weapons and costumes. All the Kenny fights can be done at once but I just made a save to be on the safe side.

i just looted everything and had more than enough money to buy "the hoff" at the end of the game.

and yeah, you can do all those princess kenny things in one go (makeover costume, the hoff, dire aids).

i suggest to just complete the game then first to get the "not selling anything" trophy and after that you can just sell weapons and _completed_ costume sets, to buy the ones you are missing.

same goes for canada: i would just not buy anything there until post-game and just sell other stuff there to "trade" it directly for the stuff you need.

that's how i did it and the post-game cleanup was really fast! ;)

good luck and have fun with this awesome game

*edit*: oh and @SirPigFace : nice avatar! :P

Edited by dernop

24 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, going to try and get that done that way.  Not sure about the stuff in Canada though, what's the best way to do that one?

Just exchange the $ to Canadian. You should have more than enough anyway. Once you complete a costume set or buy a weapon you can sell them straight away, you dont need to keep them.

@dernop thanks ? we Pig avatars need to stick together

Edited by SirPigFace

Just now, SirPigFace said:

Just exchange the $ to Canadian. You should have more than enough anyway. Once you complete a costume set or buy a weapon you can sell them straight away, you dont need to keep them.

Fair enough, might do that after the game as well, sell what I don't need in order to get everything else.  But of course, once I get that Hoarder trophy done.

• 3 weeks later...

Grinding money is the best between two Timmy points - park one and post office one. Equip all items/patches that increase money drop and run between those points smashing all parkmeters and atm. After clearing everything just use Timmy to tje second point to restore parkmeters/atm

• Like 4