Help me choose my 100 plat.

MAUSZX

16 hours ago, MAUSZX said:

I don't know if you are trolling, I would love to play that game and I will, but by the time I get to the platinum I would probably already passed the 100 plat, heard the plat is VERY LONG.

Dragon is anything but a troll..he is just an unusually cruel task master that forced most of this site to go on this Epic Quest  :P

As for my suggestion as most of the people on this site know I will recommend that you finish off 3D Dot Game Heroes as that is a plat truly worthy of #100 :)

• Like 1

I'd recommend Alien Isolation, Furi, Mirror's Edge or Deus Ex: Human Revolution. All 4 of these games are enjoyable, gaming experiences. All of them are challenging in different ways, and all of them, have great platinum trophy images. And they're all games, you've already started. 

On 1/13/2018 at 10:27 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

It's a serious suggestion, but yeah it's very time-consuming. I'm curious as to why you think this is trolling, but people suggesting unobtainable plats isn't.

I was asking because there are some people joking around with unobtainables that I thought, maybe he is joking now with a famous platinum for being at least 200 hours long. That's why I ask you, because I wasn't sure, the people that are clearly trolling I stopped responding them because why would I?