Platinum with missing timestamps?

StoRmAreA

Missing timestamps are handled as a "0" timestamp. Imagine the date is stored as a number, and that number is second since 1st January 1970 GMT/UTC. So, missing timestamps are 1st January 1970 GMT/UTC. I've seen Sly treat the milestones differently depending on it I think. Should it appear as first earned trophy? Should it count in on the 1k trophy etc?

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MMDE said:

Missing timestamps are handled as a "0" timestamp. Imagine the date is stored as a number, and that number is second since 1st January 1970 GMT/UTC. So, missing timestamps are 1st January 1970 GMT/UTC.

that means this plat would be the first achieved plat and pushes all others forward in order?

because i would like to push terminator salvation away from first plat ^^

Edited by StoRmAreA

53 minutes ago, StoRmAreA said:

that means this plat would be the first achieved plat and pushes all others forward in order?

because i would like to push terminator salvation away from first plat ^^

I'm pretty sure Sly changed it so trophies without timestamps didn't show up in the milestones. This should affect the "first platinum" one too, so it wouldn't push your Terminator Salvation one away.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

I'm pretty sure Sly changed it so trophies without timestamps didn't show up in the milestones. This should affect the "first platinum" one too, so it wouldn't push your Terminator Salvation one away.

It may not show up in the Plat list, but it does show up in the basic milestones...I have a revolving trophy for my 1st earned since I had a few trophies earned b4 I set up my online identity.

8 hours ago, PSXtreme_ said:

It may not show up in the Plat list, but it does show up in the basic milestones...I have a revolving trophy for my 1st earned since I had a few trophies earned b4 I set up my online identity.

The first trophy on your profile is the first one that has a timestamp on it.

8 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

I don't know how useful my case is, but for me, my first plat, 500th trophy, and 1000th trophy are all random missing timestamps whereas my first trophy is the first with a date. My 10th platinum counts all my missing timestamp plats before it.

I guess Sly just changed it for the "First Trophy" milestone and not the rest. Thanks for clearing that up.

• Like 1