Dondake! Another Thread about Throphy List

JaM

So the Japanese version and Asian version will have the same trophy list then. Trophy icons are a bit disappointing. I can't tell who're the characters on the gold trophy icons though. One of them is Gin, but the other one? Oh well, I don't really like musou games, but it's Gintama, and anything with its characters and humor will get me automatically hyped. There's a couple of arcs I wished this game would've covered, like the Shinsengumi Crisis arc and Red Spider arc. And the Shinigami arc would've been nice too, since that's also a serious arc. And hopefully they add the Silver Soul arc as a DLC or something. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shadiochao said:

It's Takasugi

ch05.png

Right! I had a feeling that it was Takasugi, but I also had a feeling that it looked like short-haired Zura from Benizakura. But he already has his icon with Elizabeth, plus the messier hair must mean that it's Takasugi. 

Too bad the Shinsengumi didn't get an icon :/ 

13 hours ago, DeeeFoo said:

Does this game have a digital version? I'd much prefer buying it from an Asian region PS Store, as opposed to importing the physical copy and dealing with shipping.

Same, I'm hoping for a digital release too. 

EDIT: It's on the Hong Kong PS Store for HK$479.00

https://store.playstation.com/en-hk/product/HP0700-CUSA08279_00-GINTAMANEWACTION

I recommend getting it from the Thailand PS Store. It costs 2000 THB and you can buy a PSN card that's exactly that amount for like ~USD$60-65

Edited by Golden Devil Gamer

11 hours ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

Same, I'm hoping for a digital release too. 

https://store.playstation.com/en-hk/product/HP0700-CUSA08279_00-GINTAMANEWACTION

I recommend getting it from the Thailand PS Store. It costs 2000 THB and you can buy a PSN card that's exactly that amount for like ~USD$60-65

Do you know whether or not there’s a tax on the Thai PS Store?

On 1/18/2018 at 0:21 PM, Golden Devil Gamer said:

https://store.playstation.com/en-hk/product/HP0700-CUSA08279_00-GINTAMANEWACTIO

It's Chinese/Korean Version though :( I thought that HK store would have the English version as well.

Oh well... looks like I will need to make another alt acct.

• 2 weeks later...

Soooo... after days of playing this game... thoughts...

Pretty straight forward...but.. needs to pray to RNG and somehow grindy.... currently working on getting all Orbs (currently at 66%) :|

Getting S ranks and Achievement looks difficult at first but with luck and some skills... doable.. I am currently using Cello-Brieza-Otsuu Orbs and I am having no trouble at this point.

So far it's an okay game I guess. The combat's too simplistic as there's barely any combo moves. It makes the game feel even more repetitive than a standard musou game. The Gintama jokes and charm is what's keeping this game from being a bad one. Plus it's a visually pleasing game with well-done character models and animations, and the rendered maps from the anime is nice to play in (even if the maps are pretty small). 

The trophies aren't too hard, but I'm personally struggling with getting all the interloper bosses, lol. Isaburo, Jirocho and Nizou never appear for me xD

Plus there's those Super Silver Orbs that I'll need to get (only at 61%)

EDIT: Nvm, I got the interloper bosses after spending 7 hours of starting up and exiting Kabukicho mode. 

Edited by Golden Devil Gamer