Steelbook question.

Hi, I'm wandering if we will be able to see what steelbook we were to pick up the copy at a store.. or if we only see a generic box covering the actual artwork and only see what we get after opening it.

I really wanted the one with Terra, but if I can't see what I'm getting before buying, I may as well pre-order and just hope that for a change RNG god is on my side... 

Edit: by the way, the 3 steelbook edition that I'm talking of (the "Brawler" edition I think), will be available in EU, right?

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

18 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Sometimes an image is released before it's out, sometimes it isn't. Just depends.

True, but in this case the art shown is final.

Anyway, I missed the footnote saying only available at selected stores in North America and Latin America.. so, no EU :(

I guess that's no longer a day 1 buy for me, specially if I can get my hands in a Monster Hunter World PS4 Pro bundle! The EU steelbook doesn't feel as tempting as those Brawler edition steelbooks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-01-17 at 11:27 PM, Han_the_Dragon said:

The EU steelbook doesn't feel as tempting as those Brawler edition steelbooks.

At least we get a slipcover with the Amano logo artwork for ours. Even if the steelbook itself is the most boring variant out of the three (I'm not a FFXIII hater, but Lightning again... zzZzzzZzzz).

17 minutes ago, Virdeborn said:

At least we get a slipcover with the Amano logo artwork for ours. Even if the steelbook itself is the most boring variant out of the three (I'm not a FFXIII hater, but Lightning again... zzZzzzZzzz).

My problem with it is that it's a lot of gray and black.. main reason why I like the one with Terra from the US, to much of the same color is kind of boring..

Still, I probably will not buy it right away, since I just got the Monster Hunter PS4 Pro and prefer to get Ni no Kuni 2 Steelbook over Dissidia's EU steelbook..

• 9 months later...

The steelbook with Lightning on the front is the one with Terra on the back, i know because is the one i've. I was searching for the steelbook with Terra too, i never thought to see her on the EU steelbook version, i thought she was only on the Brawler edition (NA).

The steelbook i've has Lightning, Cloud and WoL on the front and Firion, Terra and Bartz on the back. I think this is the only steelbook available in EU.