Big Game Hunter? (Bestiary)

Karmikazee

Have had my Bestiary full for a while now, but the trophy won't pop?? 

Did have to complete it in NG+ as didn't know about Belevros (Guy in the coffin in Iron Outpost) so he was all that was missing starting new game +. (even have all enemy info bars full) But have had him for a while now and still hasn't popped.

Have read that some trophies can be sluggish but have finished the Outpost, and now just about completed Path of Fangs. Have also completely quit out of the game (even shut system off) but nothing works. Do remember that the Beast Master gave me the book in the 1st playthrough, which she hasn't in ng+, but assumed it's because I already have it? 

It's glitched on me too in the first playthrough. The developers are working on a fix. But it's been a while sincy they announced it. The patch is allready live on pc, but no word on the ps4 patch:

A few patch notes:

Gameplay:

• Completing a dungeon in Mythic mode also counts toward the Completing all dungeons on Legendary achievement.
  • Added a fix that retroactively awards you the 100% Bestiary Completion achievement if it was not awarded to you properly on earning it.
  • Airships now remain spawned on the World Map when they have been spawned prior from completing a dungeon.
  • Players can now flee from Hunt bosses if they realize they’re in over their heads. You will flee back to the World Map when you try to escape from a Hunt encounter.
  • Hunt Quests have had their levels adjusted slightly to give players better warning about their difficulty.
  • Players who defeated Bhargus but did not receive the Purgatory Stone should now find it in their inventory.

@Mr_Marty84 Thanks for the reply. Little puzzled though as see people on leaderboard having just plat’d the game in last few days. How are they getting it if glitched?

Also do you have have all combat knowledge bars filled for it to pop? On closer inspection found one enemy not completely filled. Infused Motivator from The Moors Fortress. 

Yep, confirmed, soon as I filled the Infused Motivator’s knowledge bar (which took forever as they would never show up!) the trophy popped. 

@Mr_Marty84 Again, thanks for your help. Really sorry to see it glitch like that for you. Just went through that with a couple of games (The Bard’s Tale & Vikings) and was so frustrating. Hope they fix it soon. 

• 1 month later...

It appears glitched for me as well. Every purple bar has been filled, but no trophy yet.

Edit:
Turns out even though all my purple bars were full, there was an enemy I had encountered but never actually killed. Once I killed the enemy, the trophy popped immediately.

Edited by DKShadow

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/10/2018 at 10:22 AM, EnglishKidChin said:

Do you have to kill every enemy or just encounter and fill the bar. Cause the shadow clones I’ve only killed 3/6 but their bars are filled.

Late to the party, but there are 6 separate shadow clones. How did you get the other three to appear in the bestiary without encountering them? You can fill the bars earlier, yes (I did this, because I couldn't just switch to a completely new party cold turkey), but it still doesn't put the other clones inside the bestiary. ???