Question on Free Stick of Truth Remastered Promo Ending 1/31

So the promo for getting Stick of Truth Remastered with a copy of The Fractured But Whole ends on 1/31, since the remaster comes out as a standalone release on the 13th for $19.99. Right now the game is $38.46 new on Amazon, and everywhere else it's $59.99. I have a PS3 copy of The Stick of Truth, but haven't played it. My friends all say its a great game, but none of them have played the new one. So I'm asking you all here what your opinion on this deal is, and if it's worth $39 for both games (minus whatever I sell my PS3 copy for). Thanks in advance.

Amazon link:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZJBSCJQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1

Original Posting:

https://southpark.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/buy/index.aspx?ncid=244-4918---1-odsocmed-16-22-SP_SOT_FinalOffer-FB-17-2--0118-6-3---SPTSOT_C2W_Post__SP_SOT_FinalOffer_ID53631#sot

sot-offer-lock.jpg

Edited by BIOHAZARD-R-US

Seems like a wash either way.  Basically, $39 for both games whichever way you do it.  I'm playing SOT and love it on the PS3.  Why not just keep the PS3 version, enjoy it, and pick up Fractured but Whole when it goes on sale in a couple of months?  You'll probably save a couple of bucks.

• Like 1

I been trying to sell my copy of The Fractured But Whole 20$ for weeks but no luck, of course it doesnt come with Stick of Truth. Hopefully someone will grab it from me. 39 both is alright deal. Forsee it cheaper in the coming months.

On 1/25/2018 at 4:09 PM, PermaFox said:

Seems like a wash either way.  Basically, $39 for both games whichever way you do it.  I'm playing SOT and love it on the PS3.  Why not just keep the PS3 version, enjoy it, and pick up Fractured but Whole when it goes on sale in a couple of months?  You'll probably save a couple of bucks.

This. I'd keep the PS3 version of South Park and pick up the other game when it is cheaper, which shouldn't be too long.