What trophies require online?

A_J_P72

The trophies that are online are below. However this is a game that if you play single player its going to be a lot harder and a lot more time consuming.

First Friends - (In game loading mentions that these are Tailraiders from players guild cards you get, not sure if any showup without guild cards)
HELP!
I Am the Reinforcements
Hunters United
Hunters United Forever
Spreading the Word

1 minute ago, fisty123 said:

However this is a game that if you play single player its going to be a lot harder and a lot more time consuming.

Not necessary, in older MH games you could quite easily complete all of MP quests in solo without breaking a sweat. The only difference in difficulty was noticeable in last 2 tiers.

So I wouldn't say that it would be "a lot more time consuming". Most of the trophies can be done solo.

12 minutes ago, Skadoki said:

Not necessary, in older MH games you could quite easily complete all of MP quests in solo without breaking a sweat. The only difference in difficulty was noticeable in last 2 tiers.

So I wouldn't say that it would be "a lot more time consuming". Most of the trophies can be done solo.

Just going off what I have played so far and yes I have played most of the past Monster Hunter games.

I did the same rank 6 mission both single player and with 3 other people using the same equipment it added on an extra 20 minutes doing it single player, my armor was not the best but my weapon could not go any higher at the time due to the weapon upgrade system being locked at a certain point until you advance the story.

Being easy and adding unnecessary time are two different things, but each to their own. I am not an online gamer I hate most online functions but if your a trophy hunter when playing a game as grindy as this saving any time at all is always a good thing, Half the time you send an SOS off and no one joins anyway so your stuck doing it yourself. Another reason why MP is good is the more monster parts you can break off the better your return is.

The only bad thing about doing it online is your 3 deaths are shared so if your party members die once even if you did not die you still fail the mission. The only good thing about this is your can't join a mission that is higher then your rank or if you have not unlocked it yourself first.

Edited by fisty123