Which weapon is best for me?

Alantor32

There is no "best weapon".

My advise, go into the practice area and try out all kinds of weapons. The one that "feels" best might be your weapon of choice.

I myself play Longsword from time to time, but mainly play with Hammer.

Played Hammer ever since MH Generations on the 3DS and love that playstyle. Slow, but hardcore dmg when done right.

I set out to complete 10 quests with every weapon in the game.  I actually like them all because given time you get to understand what they can do, so that didn't really help me decide but it did allow me to understand how they all work.  I have settled on the Bow for now but will probably concentrate on three or four different weapons because it alters the playstyle of the game quite a lot depending on what you're using.  All of them with practise can be very impressive, its pretty well balanced.

On 02/05/18 at 8:47 PM, Edunstar84 said:

Bow Brethren! I also use Bow, and yeah it isn't the fastest weapon or the strongest, but I'm better at evading and waiting for a good shot then defending. I'm also a patient player, and the time doesn't really bother me. The one regret I have is that I should've made my character more elven.

You can change the appearance of your character at the chest in your room. It unlocks when you reach a certain point in the story.

8 hours ago, Narutofreak1412 said:

You can change the appearance of your character at the chest in your room. It unlocks when you reach a certain point in the story.

I can't change the actual physical appearance though. Oh well. It's not that big deal now. I'm used to her.

Has anyone gotten their 5 million bonus yet?

Edited by Edunstar84

11 hours ago, nyonmyan said:

By the way, guns were nerfed today. So, take that into consideration when you're choosing a weapon.

They weren't nerfed, they were tweaked. Slice got toned down a bit and it doesn't hitstun other players that much anymore, but a lot of other ammo was buffed, like all normal shots, all elemental shots and so on.

Edited by Narutofreak1412