100% in my xmb trophy collection?

MoreTheVictim

Oh ofcourse. Is that required for every game which gets new DLC trophies? 

I'm thinking about buying Skyrim (again) and all the DLC but at the moment, it's way too expensive.

I'm guessing you played and got the 100% on Uncharted before all the DLC came out and have not put the disc back in since? Games will prompt for you to downloaded the latest patch automatically when you launch them. This is where you will get all the trophies from DLC added to your XMB list. I've noticed that some games however, automatically get the trophies added without you having to download a patch.

I don't normally pay much attention to my completion % on the PS3; I do all my drooling here on my profile. For me, it takes way tooooo long to load my trophy list (especially when comparing with a friend) :(

I'm guessing you played and got the 100% on Uncharted before all the DLC came out and have not put the disc back in since? Games will prompt for you to downloaded the latest patch automatically when you launch them. This is where you will get all the trophies from DLC added to your XMB list. I've noticed that some games however, automatically get the trophies added without you having to download a patch.

I don't normally pay much attention to my completion % on the PS3; I do all my drooling here on my profile. For me, it takes way tooooo long to load my trophy list (especially when comparing with a friend) :(

I don't understand the Uncharted thing, but I haven't downloaded the Skyrim patch since I don't have the game nor the DLC.

I don't pay much attention to my trophy collection on the XMB either, PSNP is my home! I also obtain every trophy 1 hour into the future on my XMB. Stupid DST. 

• 3 weeks later...