Some suggestions.

So i got a couple suggestions for the site.

1. Ultimate 100% page

First of all it's really cool that you added the "series tracking" where we can see how many for example Assassin's Creed games with trophies are there but i would love to see a page similar to 100% club where we can see how many people got 100% in all games from f/e AC. I like to call myself a series trophyhunter cause i love completing all games from a series and it would be a great feature in my eyes to see how many people apart from me got 100% in all FarCry's or Ratchet & Clank's. Probably i'm alone on that need tho, haha.

2. Re-naming japanese titles to normal ones.

This is is kinda tied to the 1st one. When i set my trophy list to alphabetical order it looks really cool when you can see 12 Ratchet & Clanks in a row with 100%. The problem is when i want to get for example Danganronpa ultimate 100% because there are 7 game titles written in Japanese so they will go right to the bottom of my list. Same with Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, already got the PS3 and PS4 versions done but the Japanese PS4 version title is written in JP so no point in doing that for now. I think that you should re-name the games only if there are other global versions of it cause there is no point in translating some japanese only visiual novels or stuff like that.

3. Unobtainable trophies mark

That was probably suggested a lot of times but if the unobtainable trophies were marked that would save a lot of time searching for informations and would save some people from starting the game that already got unobtainables.

4. Special Info window

That can be added right below the informations about the game window and you could write there stuff like server shutdown date with countdown.

Well, i think that's it, i hope i'm not suggesting some crazy stuff here and that all of it is possible to achieve. Have a good day!

• Like 2

1. :ninja: 
  2. I started doing this at one point and @Sly Ripper told me to hold off at one point, I wonder with region tagging being added now if he'd be okay with me continuing that.
  3. Love to see this too, it's an intreguing feature that been mentioned a lot and something tells me it may naturally be added in the future
  4. That would be cool! Like a information banner for the Killzone server shutdowns for example 
  • Like 1