Review my trophy list

ChromaticStorm

Not sure what the point of this is because you haven't really stated the point of why you want this yourself - makes it a bit tricky to offer any advice.

Also, rate it out of 10 based on what? What does 10 signify on the rating you've provided there? what would 1 signify about your account?

Ultimately though, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of your trophy list unless you are aiming for something out of it. If you are aiming for targets like completion rate, amount of platinums etc.

e.g - if it was about completion rate i might say: Actually finish your games. 125 of your 194 played games sit at 20% completion and below, with the majority of those sitting at 1%.

• Like 1

Agreed with @Crispy_Oglop, so I will assume that, in an alternate universe, the goateed version of starcrunch061 had this list, and I traded places with him. With that in mind, I would rate it a 2 out of 10. It's not just a matter of completion, either - I would be disappointed that I didn't bother to start many of them.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Superdeck_J said:

Rate it out of 10

and tell me how to improve it

I think a 2/10 is fair. You have a serious case of gaming adhd. To improve, you can actually start working on something and stick with it for more than 10 mins.

For future reference, you should probably use this thread instead of making one...

4 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

It doesn't matter what strangers think of your trophy list, just play what you like.

It does if he's asking.

Hence the thread I linked with 4,000 responses.

• Like 4