New Overwatch Hero Coming: Brigitte (Support)

Leaderboards

12 hours ago, 2G53 said:

I haven't been able to select her fast enough in quick play. 

I know your pain. I've only been able to play her a handful of times in quickplay since her release. Also, when I am finally able to pick her, most of my teams just don't  coordinate with me and therefore we just completely toss the game. No limits in Arcade is a nice substitute, but it gets annoying sometimes with a near-filled lobby with other Brigittes. I say give it a few extra days to a week and people will lay off at least a little. I have noticed today that some lobbies have people who don't insta-lock her in quickplay, but it's rare.

39 minutes ago, ARB1992 said:

I know your pain. I've only been able to play her a handful of times in quickplay since her release. Also, when I am finally able to pick her, most of my teams just don't  coordinate with me and therefore we just completely toss the game. No limits in Arcade is a nice substitute, but it gets annoying sometimes with a near-filled lobby with other Brigittes. I say give it a few extra days to a week and people will lay off at least a little. I have noticed today that some lobbies have people who don't insta-lock her in quickplay, but it's rare.

You're totally right. It's been like this with every new hero launch. 

9 hours ago, quintriplet said:

I got Excuse Me today by hitting an ulting Roadhog from the side. He’s nice big, slow target during his ult if you can flank him. 

Very nice. You probably hit me lol. Seems like every time I use Roadhog's ultimate, I end up getting stunned by Brigitte. I almost got a Junkrat, but I didn't see his trap and he notice the trigger before he ult'd, therefore he killed me then used his ultimate. 

I got Excuse Me yesterday by bashing a Reinhardt in his face as he was about in the process of bringing his hammer down for Earthshatter. I'd guess (but can't confirm) that the achievement would also unlock for interrupting any character whose ult has a short cast time (Lucio, Mei, Tracer, Hanzo, etc.), so that their ult charge resets without them getting any value out of their ult.

• Like 1

On 3/21/2018 at 7:02 AM, Rattamauled said:

I've been playing Overwatch for over a year so I'm well aware of how ults work. I mentioned 76 & D.va as I tested with those. Multiple people on numerous websites are saying the same thing though, Shield Bashing characters with ults like Moira is not working.

Infact the only characters I've seen confirmed to actually unlock it correctly so far are Roadhogg (who I haven't yet seen in a match I got Brigitte) & McCree.

-Edit-

Just got it first try on an unsuspecting McCree. Had hit another Moira before that which again hadn't worked.

Just want to add that I got this trophy by interrupting Roadhog. His ult is nice and long so easy to get close and stop him if you're strafing. Hope that helps! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2018 at 6:12 AM, Vermachtnis said:

I'm going to get Excuse Me the same way I got most of my other trophies, by the hitting the wrong button at the right time.

Called it.  Don't even know who I hit, what I do know is: Orisafriend did not get her healing.