Feeling of emptiness after platinuming a game?

Playing and platting games is still very enjoyable to me. I only get something like this when I have felt frustrated about a trophy. When I have raged about some stupid game mechanic and the sodding trophy connected to it finally pops I often think to myself "Was this worth my frustration... probably not".

It's weird how much patience I have in the real world and not in the virtual one. Oh well, better than the other way round I guess :-D

Thats a pretty normal feeling to have after finishing something very difficult. You get that good feeling for a few days and then it disappears. 

It happens to me all the time which is why i keep pursuing new challlenges. It doesnt happen to everyone i think, some people are happy just finishing something difficult and leaves it at that while others lose that good feeling and its just not enough so they keep seeking more challenging things to get that feeling back. Its literally an obsession at this point. I know it all too well.

i felt “high” after finishing super meat boy but that high disappeared very fast. Then i saw a newchallenge. Wolfenstein 2, finished that and got that “high” feeling back and now its gone of course. Ill pursue something challenging again soon enough.

Edited by UlvenFenrir