Movie Collector trophy issues

DocHolliday25

I am playing the game via PS Now on PS4 in NA. I went through all 4 stories and have the ending movies, but not the individual movies for each faction. I went through beginner just to get all of the stories done quicker. 

Does anyone have a solution on how to get the trophy or advice on things I could try? This trophy and 1 mil fame is all I have left as the movie collector will unlock the trophy for all items in the gallery.

2 hours ago, PSXtreme_ said:

Movies are gotten as you progress through both Story and Conquest Mode. Have you done both?

Yeah. I got the 2 in conquest as well as all the endings from the story, but I am missing all the movies under the 4 different factions

2 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

It's been so long since I've played, but do you also have to do the tutorials for movies? I remember panicking back in the day because I didn't get my plat, and that was my problem.

I completed the tutorials to get the bronze trophy. Yeah I’m kind of panicking too lol

9 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

It's been so long since I've played, but do you also have to do the tutorials for movies? I remember panicking back in the day because I didn't get my plat, and that was my problem.

I completed the tutorials to get the bronze trophy. Yeah I’m kind of panicking too lol

If anyone has any ideas on this I would appreciate the help

• 3 years later...

2 years later.... 

I just ran into the exact same issue.  Did anyone figure out a way to resolve this?  Have nearly every other trophy, and now all of a sudden it's looking like it's an unobtainable platinum.  Wish I saw this thread earlier...

• 1 month later...

So i uploaded my safe from ps now into the Cloud storage to ps 3. i bought dw 7 for 5 bugs and uploaded my safe from ps now to my friends ps 3. when i try to start dw 7 it cant see my safe file lol why is that. I played us dw 7 but i bought german dw 7 is that possible that my safe file is not compatible with the us version?

Edited by Sagaan

• 1 month later...

As mentioned earlier, I played through the game on PSNow, and noticed after 100% conquest and story that no story movies had been unlocked.  So then I found a physical copy, downloaded saved game onto PS3, and tried going through a couple story missions to see if they'd unlock.  Nope.  Will update if something changes, but not too optimistic at this point.

Thanks Koei, nice one.

• 3 months later...
On 6/25/2021 at 10:19 PM, KegMack said:

As mentioned earlier, I played through the game on PSNow, and noticed after 100% conquest and story that no story movies had been unlocked.  So then I found a physical copy, downloaded saved game onto PS3, and tried going through a couple story missions to see if they'd unlock.  Nope.  Will update if something changes, but not too optimistic at this point.

Thanks Koei, nice one.

I had this same problem, I played the game on ps now for the convenience but then realized after clearing the story I didn't have any of the movies unlocked. I got my ps3 out and had to replay the story modes on the physically copy, but I was able to get all the movies on the physical version after starting a new game for each faction. Did you start a new game in the story or did you just use chapter select? The first movie for each story typically doesn't unlock until 6 or 7 missions into the story mode.

• 1 month later...
On 10/7/2021 at 4:25 PM, Eyerule789 said:

I had this same problem, I played the game on ps now for the convenience but then realized after clearing the story I didn't have any of the movies unlocked. I got my ps3 out and had to replay the story modes on the physically copy, but I was able to get all the movies on the physical version after starting a new game for each faction. Did you start a new game in the story or did you just use chapter select? The first movie for each story typically doesn't unlock until 6 or 7 missions into the story mode.

Thanks for pointing that out.   It's been several months now, so I don't remember too clearly, but pretty sure I just played a couple missions on chapter select until I saw a movie cutscene, then checked the gallery to see if it showed up (which it didn't).

Doesn't starting a new game require redoing ALL the requirements for the trophy, including conquest mode?  If there's a way to keep my conquest mode progress and do that, I might try it.  It's been so long I don't recall how they manage the save file between modes + completion gallery.

Wish I noticed your reply earlier.

Edited by KegMack

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm in the same boat where I've 100% completed conquest mode (except the 1 million fame), I have not been able to unlock the trophies:

-Meticulous Collector

-Movie Collector

-Audio Collector (I fully maxed all characters, but trophy won't pop)

Does anyone know if I buy the Digital copy of the game, this will fix the issues? Or does it absolutely have to be the physically disk copy of the game?

EDIT: turns out there is no option to buy the game digitally, only allows me to stream it.

EDIT2: I derped and only tried buying it on my ps4 forgetting that it's a ps3 title.

Edited by leonaustin
More information

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...