Item collector trophy

Origami_Ninja97

Literally collecting everything in the game seems and sounds super annoying, I’m currently stuck at 814 items and drop rates from enemies are low, I’m tired of battling and getting nothing , and I also suck at the mini games to unlock the costumes and such , I need 3 trophies for platinum left but just want to get 2 trophies out of the way to start grinding out a solid b already lol ugh , any advice ? 

Edited by janeth30stm

Do the class 4 zones (I think that's what they where called) and run through each one a few times while changing your difficulty after a few runs. Different difficulty drops different gear. That's how I did it and got it pretty fast that way.

You can check and see what enemies drop what in the enemy menu. If they have question marks under their names then it means you haven't gotten the items from them. So keep killing that enemy until you get the item to drop.

I know you said you're not good at the mini-games but you can also get some things from the card game. You don't have to beat every opponent for it either.

• 7 months later...
On 10/6/2018 at 9:56 PM, sephiroth4424 said:

In NG+, do i have to re-collect everything i got in my first playthrough?

Or only the items i missed? For example do i have to get all costumes,ventites,glacites etc even if i buy the option to carry them over from the grade shop?

All low rarity equipment?

It carries over, but you have to buy the assorted options from the Grade shop, like the guide suggests. You don't have to re-buy or re-do anything once you bought it from the Grade shop. If you're not sure (or you want to see for yourself), just don't save over your game data. It's pretty easy to buy from the Grade shop, start NG+ and look at your item list/bestiary. 

How many total items do you have? 

1 hour ago, Edunstar84 said:

It carries over, but you have to buy the assorted options from the Grade shop, like the guide suggests. You don't have to re-buy or re-do anything once you bought it from the Grade shop. If you're not sure (or you want to see for yourself), just don't save over your game data. It's pretty easy to buy from the Grade shop, start NG+ and look at your item list/bestiary. 

How many total items do you have? 

I've already started NG+. I had 727 items without farming equipment and doing any mini-games.I opened all treasure boxes and did all side-quests though.

In NG+ i'm playing on hard while farming for titles and i got a few new equipment from drops but the counter didn't go up.

So i believe that you have to redo everything.In Zestiria you had to, i'm 100% certain.It sucks because even the Katz boxes didn't carry over.

It should be mentioned that you should farm soul orbs without spending them in 1st playthrough, now i'll have to farm them again to open all 58 boxes and take the fashion items.It doesn't matter that i bought the options to carry them over from the grade shop

3 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I've already started NG+. I had 727 items without farming equipment and doing any mini-games.I opened all treasure boxes and did all side-quests though.

In NG+ i'm playing on hard while farming for titles and i got a few new equipment from drops but the counter didn't go up.

So i believe that you have to redo everything.In Zestiria you had to, i'm 100% certain.It sucks because even the Katz boxes didn't carry over.

It should be mentioned that you should farm soul orbs without spending them in 1st playthrough, now i'll have to farm them again to open all 58 boxes and take the fashion items.It doesn't matter that i bought the options to carry them over from the grade shop

The outfits and the accessories from the Katz boxes does carry over, if you bought the right set-up in the Grade shop. The reason that you counter didn't go up is because, infuriatingly, it will say new (as in you got it new from an enemy), but you already collected the same weapon/equipment from a treasure box. I'm pretty sure that happened to me a few times. I haven't finished Zestiria, but I am 100% certain that you don't have to do everything again in NG+. Saying that, I made certain to collect all Katz boxes on my 1st playthrough, just to get the trophy. Knowing that only counts for the same playthrough; the same goes for unlocking every geotree.