Edurance CO-OP Activity?

Maybe it's just because it's been a while since I last played, but isn't Endurance on an invite-only basis? I don't remember even being able to search for randoms, though please correct me if I'm wrong. Considering the game is still pretty active, I'd say you could easily find a partner via sessions.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

Maybe it's just because it's been a while since I last played, but isn't Endurance on an invite-only basis? I don't remember even being able to search for randoms, though please correct me if I'm wrong. Considering the game is still pretty active, I'd say you could easily find a partner via sessions.

I appreciate the advice and from what I remember last I tried it had to matchmaking but timed out every time I attempted to connect. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FaTaLKiLL1 said:

I appreciate the advice and from what I remember last I tried it had to matchmaking but timed out every time I attempted to connect. 

That sounds about right, since the servers were frequently bugging out on me (at least, when I was going for the trophies). Are you going the sessions route, or?

• Like 1

On 3/8/2018 at 2:55 AM, ddracarys said:

That sounds about right, since the servers were frequently bugging out on me (at least, when I was going for the trophies). Are you going the sessions route, or?

When I get back to the game I will. I made the mistake and got hooked back onto Final Fantasy X. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FaTaLKiLL1 said:

When I get back to the game I will. I made the mistake and got hooked back onto Final Fantasy X. 

Ah, in that case... I didn't offer my help before because I can't play at the moment. But if you're back into Final Fantasy X, I'm assuming that's going to take you a while? When you get back into Rise of the Tomb Raider, let me know. Hopefully I'll be ready to help you by then. :dance:

5 hours ago, captainskyhawk said:

You can do all the co-op trophies with a friend or boosting partner, I did all mine with s friend, never used matchmaking at all.

I'm sure @FaTaLKiLL1 already knew that.

• Like 1

Hi, I have a question about endurance mode which I found quite fun but harder than the base game. I sometimes got to areas called « ruins » (in my french version). They are some stone towers /buildings with 1 floor. I climb to the floor through trees but I find nothing to do with it. Using special vision, The yellow spot indicates the center of the ground. Anyway I need a little help: what is the role of the ruins?

• Like 1

On 3/14/2018 at 3:42 AM, djippps said:

Hi, I have a question about endurance mode which I found quite fun but harder than the base game. I sometimes got to areas called « ruins » (in my french version). They are some stone towers /buildings with 1 floor. I climb to the floor through trees but I find nothing to do with it. Using special vision, The yellow spot indicates the center of the ground. Anyway I need a little help: what is the role of the ruins?

I honestly had the same problem. I think it is just a way to label that specific area. 

• Like 1

On 3/14/2018 at 8:42 PM, djippps said:

8 hours ago, FaTaLKiLL1 said:

I honestly had the same problem. I think it is just a way to label that specific area. 

Fatal is correct here, this marker is used to simply point out the structures significance for potential supplies, artifacts, and weapons.

• Like 2

You could be able to play with randoms, i was able to a few times. But then again for some reason the connection is awful, in that way you time out like 90% of the time. So basically the only way of playing it is with friends/boosting partners.

• 1 month later...