MLB The Show 18 Trophies

AZDMB

• 8 months later...

I lost my opportunity to plat The Show 15 because of not being able to get a diamond item before the servers went offline.  Can anyone confirm that there is no BS like that in this game?  I don't see anything in the guide but I wanted to make sure in case I misread something.

• 3 weeks later...
On 17.1.2019 at 3:35 AM, Bilpe said:

I lost my opportunity to plat The Show 15 because of not being able to get a diamond item before the servers went offline.  Can anyone confirm that there is no BS like that in this game?  I don't see anything in the guide but I wanted to make sure in case I misread something.

That was my concern, too! I'm from Switzerland and the game is US-Import and the store I order games wrote that online is only playable with an US-Account. But I tried it out, I don't have a US-Account. I was able to be online with no problem. And I had no problem with the "Thanks for Sharing" trophy by downloading any item from the vault.

This trophy is the only one that requires to be online in the game. I got it as my first trophy, so they can shut down the servers if they want. :D

All I have left now are some random trophies, Franchise stuff and RTTS.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Kirilianov said:

That was my concern, too! I'm from Switzerland and the game is US-Import and the store I order games wrote that online is only playable with an US-Account. But I tried it out, I don't have a US-Account. I was able to be online with no problem. And I had no problem with the "Thanks for Sharing" trophy by downloading any item from the vault.

This trophy is the only one that requires to be online in the game. I got it as my first trophy, so they can shut down the servers if they want. :D

All I have left now are some random trophies, Franchise stuff and RTTS.

I appreciate the reply. I'm thinking I'm going to pick this one up now.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6.2.2019 at 9:52 AM, Bilpe said:

I appreciate the reply. I'm thinking I'm going to pick this one up now.

Hey @Bilpe, I hope you read this. When we speak about getting trophies online, I have another one that is done quick when online. I just got the trophy today.

22S544080.png    :bronze:  And Now A Word From Our Sponsor   |  Equip any sponsorship in franchise mode.

I'm sorry if I bother you, but I have to admit as this is my first MLB The Show game, some of the trophies are hard to understand how to get them. Like this trophy here I mention, in descriptions you can only read "In franchise mode go to sponsorships and select one". I played franchise with the Pirates until the end of May and I had no Sponsorship. I read from others that they got Sponsorships by only playing franchise mode. Or do Sponsorships come much later in the season?

Anyway, there is a much faster way getting this trophy while online.

For every match you get some kind of ingame currency. I believe they called stubs (sorry if I'm not correct). For my last match in franchise mode, a 2-3 loss, I got 85. For the "And Now A Word From Our Sponsor" trophy all you need to do is go to the Community Market. From there select Franchise Sponsorships, and then just get one you can equip in franchise mode. There are a lot of Sponsorships, that are less than 100 stubs.

That should be it! Sorry for this, but this game can be quite confusing. Everything else apart from And Now A Word From Our Sponsor and Thanks For Sharing should be offline. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...