Is everything cool with Personal Decorator?

Yrva

Personal Decorator is pretty much the only trophy stopping me from getting the plat, but I stopped because I heard it was hella bugged and I didn't want to waste time just to find out that I was unable to even get the trophy. I think I was at least halfway done with all the challenges and stuff, so if I were to jump back into it years later and try and finish it, would I run into any issues with it?

52 minutes ago, olliebear66t said:

What was bugged? I haven't heard anyone having issues with unlocking it before. I got mine within the first year without much trouble. 

If I recall correctly, around the time the game came out (late 2015?), there were some challenges that could either not be completed or, if you had completed them already, it would ruin the rest of them and it basically rendered the trophy unattainable. It was something like that, haha. But that's good to hear! Doesn't seem like there will be much trouble if I try again now. Thank you!

45 minutes ago, dragon11gggg said:

I don't think its glitched if you play on the most current patch but without any patches I think it may not unlock  

Okay, thank you very much!

• 7 months later...
13 minutes ago, audiopile said:

Does it come down to a grind, or is there actually something hard about the requirements?

It has a bit of both in terms of difficulty and grind. It's not fun, I don't think it is anyway.

Earn all Campaign Weapons, Attachments, and Camos. So 650 kills with each weapon.

Complete every mission in the game at least once on Veteran without restarting from a checkpoint. Skill based.

Complete all Accolades for all Missions. Accolades meaning challenges, I found them boring and tedious, a few can be difficult.

Complete all Campaign Challenges. Farming kills with abilities.

• Like 1

Grindy unlocking all the stuff, difficulty can depend on if you have some others to play with for the realistic and the difficulty under that(I forgot what it was called) campaigns. Me and one other guy just went through it all just fine, the only one that we struggled with was I think mission 7 where you need to deploy spikes into the ground in the middle of a wild firefight. We just got my other friend and it helped a lot. Also that simulator thing sucked because you can't die.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, audiopile said:

How difficult is this trophy? 

Does it come down to a grind, or is there actually something hard about the requirements?

Id like to try and plat the game but Giant Accomplishment still leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and I do prefer MW to Blops.

Not difficult at all. It is solely about persevering the grind. I spent weeks in a party chat with a group of guys just grinding out kills/camos on one level with infinite enemy respawn.

• Like 2

On 11/20/2018 at 1:53 PM, audiopile said:

How difficult is this trophy? 

Id like to try and plat the game but Giant Accomplishment still leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and I do prefer MW to Blops.

It's easy, just as tedious as possible. Most of the time is spent standing still and shooting the same enemy spawn for hours on end. It took me 84 hours to get all trophies, and that was with me pretty much focusing solely on trophies. The "hard" parts of the challenges are really to beat the campaign on veteran without dying, but if you play each mission in this order (Recruit two or three times to get collectibles and challenges done, Realistic trying not to die and memorizing enemy patterns, and then veteran without dying) you'll have no trouble at all. Difficulty maybe a 4, but monotonous grinding a solid 8/10. Combat Immersion can be glitched which takes away the most difficult part of the game I say

• Like 1

• 2 months later...