Highest "trophy per day" player(s)

MILAN-AGO

You need one more criteria, whether that be a time minimum or a level minimum. or it'll be super skewed. Someone could make a new account, pop two mayo platinums, and they would probably have the highest trophies per day since they would have 102 trophies per day.

• Like 1

Kittet3 I was not talking about which games give you the most number of trophies.

My question was referred to a real player in the world leaderboard.

Maybe the question was confusing but I asked which player holds the record of highest % of "trophies per day"

I know nmxwzy has an average of 24.13 trophies per day, but I would like to know if there is someone that has a higher percentage.

Edited by MILAN-AGO
username

I wish the trophies per day stat was broken down by month/year on my profile. I created my account about 6 years ago but have only been trophy hunting for 3 years so my trophies per day is very low (around 7). 

If you want to know the highest and most consistent just check the top 50 on the world boards!

20 hours ago, MILAN-AGO said:

I know nmxwzy has an average of 24.13 trophies per day, but I would like to know if there is someone that has a higher percentage.

It is surprising that it is that high since the first trophy earned was in 2011 and he started buying trophies two years ago. 

• Like 1

On 27-3-2018 at 2:11 AM, MILAN-AGO said:

Hello everyone,

I am curious to know who is the active player with the highest number of "trophy per day" in the world at the moment.

On 27-3-2018 at 2:45 AM, Kittet3 said:

You need one more criteria, whether that be a time minimum or a level minimum. or it'll be super skewed. Someone could make a new account, pop two mayo platinums, and they would probably have the highest trophies per day since they would have 102 trophies per day.

On 27-3-2018 at 5:06 AM, MILAN-AGO said:

Kittet3 I was not talking about which games give you the most number of trophies.

My question was referred to a real player in the world leaderboard.

Maybe the question was confusing but I asked which player holds the record of highest % of "trophies per day"

i think you misunderstand her answer. she means it IS literally possible for a real player to get a 102 trophies per day average, it just won't last long.

lets just say that for some reason, you know all games and know which games gives the highest amount of trophies. now you go sleep and wake on 0:00. yesterday you made a second account and added it to psnprofiles, now you start playing all the games for 24 hours that give you the best possible amount of trophies. if you do this you have a legit trophy/day ratio of (far) above 100 trophies. the only thing is that it only takes a day to get halved and so on.

but doing this means a real player can get this as a real result, since an average on 1 day is still an average, it's just not long term based.

because of this she asked for a time/level limit to get a more realistic answer that holds long term as well

Edited by yiazmat50112254
  • Like 1