wwe 2k17 is broke in a good way

SleepawayCamp01

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone!

I think the Glitch dont work anymore because they update the game so i thin they put a patch for fix this...because when i load my game a new patch appears for download...

So now i dont no if this continues with the Glitch or not if continues can anyone help me please i appreciate and i need help im gonna create a session but i need all trophies online so help me please thank's alot :)

On 5/26/2018 at 5:50 AM, Devil_Max said:

Hi Everyone!

I think the Glitch dont work anymore because they update the game so i thin they put a patch for fix this...because when i load my game a new patch appears for download...

So now i dont no if this continues with the Glitch or not if continues can anyone help me please i appreciate and i need help im gonna create a session but i need all trophies online so help me please thank's alot :)

Don't worry, glitch still works but be quick. You have 3-4 days left for server closure

• Like 2

If you have a Golden Rank friend, try to search for 1v1 Tables and you have to select Bayley (Golden One has to either Charlotte or AJ Lee). At character screen (loading where ID's show up) wait 5 seconds (or so) and Gold one has to quit via XMB. Hopefully game will freeze and you get the all 3 rank trophies.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

If you have a Golden Rank friend, try to search for 1v1 Tables and you have to select Bayley (Golden One has to either Charlotte or AJ Lee). At character screen (loading where ID's show up) wait 5 seconds (or so) and Gold one has to quit via XMB. Hopefully game will freeze and you get the all 3 rank trophies.

Got it Thank's alot for the Help i Got all My Trophies! ;) Thank's Everyone One more time! :D

• Like 1

• 5 years later...