Family Assassin

allenbird

Just as in Assassin's creed 1, you play as an assassin in this game, just a future relative of the assassin you played in assassin's creed 1. This game is set in Italy where mafia rules apply and the church rules all. The graphics are beautiful as you traverse several portions of Italy. Using your eagle vision and your unique way of taking down enemies, you complete assassin jobs while befriending a young budding Leonardo DiVinci.

1) There is no Mafia, the Mafia was built in Sicily sometime in the 1800's.

2) Leonardo Da Vinci and the Assassin Jobs are side stories. The main plot rarely brings them into focus.

3) Altair is not confirmed to be a relation of Ezio. It is only speculation.

Stealing my gig eh?

But anyway are they not related? Desmond is definitely related to both, and Altair and Ezio have a strong resemblance to each other. So I went to the Assassins' Creed Wiki, couldn't find anything, went to Wikipedia, and found this link:

http://kotaku.com/5823431/what-i-thought-i-knew-about-assassins-creed-revelations-was-partially-wrong

Turns out they're not related, certainly a surprise for me.

• 3 weeks later...

How is Desmond a descendant of both Altair and Ezio while both are not blood related??? that doesn't even make any sense except in one case scenario that is that Desmond an assassin through two different blood lines[/MYTHEORY]

You know, it takes BOTH a mommy and a daddy to make a baby. Perhaps both of his parents have assassin ancestors :)

You know, it takes BOTH a mommy and a daddy to make a baby. Perhaps both of his parents have assassin ancestors :)

Yeah thats what I was thinking, they only made it more compli....i mean confusing, for us LOL

I'd say stick with 1 looooooong line of assassins that starts off with Altair and is currently at Desmond, now the assassins from Desmond's family are all branched all over the place. I think they are seriously trying to milk the franchise now, and want as many openings for characters that date from Desmond as possible.

Yeah thats what I was thinking, they only made it more compli....i mean confusing, for us LOL

I'd say stick with 1 looooooong line of assassins that starts off with Altair and is currently at Desmond, now the assassins from Desmond's family are all branched all over the place. I think they are seriously trying to milk the franchise now, and want as many openings for characters that date from Desmond as possible.

Yes, the milking of the franchise is quite obvious now.

Imo they milked the franchise just by making a second game about Ezio that had virually nothing to do with AC2 storywise. It pisses me off that the games are some awesome though, i just can't stay away from them :(

Yes, the milking of the franchise is quite obvious now.

Imo they milked the franchise just by making a second game about Ezio that had virually nothing to do with AC2 storywise. It pisses me off that the games are some awesome though, i just can't stay away from them :(

I must say that as vile the point of making Brotherh00d is, it does look very awesome and I should be able to get soon.

• 2 weeks later...

They can easily be from two differnet bloodlines....like your great great great grandfather on your mom's side and your great great great great grandfather on your father's side....you know?....so Desmond can be related but that does not mean that Ezio and Altair are....

How is Desmond a descendant of both Altair and Ezio while both are not blood related??? that doesn't even make any sense except in one case scenario that is that Desmond an assassin through two different blood lines[/MYTHEORY]

It's been announced by Ubisoft that Altair and Ezio are not related. They are ancestors to Desmond, but from different sides of his family.