Tips for Silent Song trophy.

lordzeze

Here are a few tips for the Silent Song trophy. 

1. First I recommend doing it on Coldseep Ravine (the 2nd level in the first world).

2.You can move your ship when you have the game paused. This is extremely helpful when notes are close together as you can pause your game (by pressing O) and then move your ship to avoid the note(s) and then unpause the game.  Note that after unpausing the game you won't be able to open the pause menu again for around 2 secounds.

3. You can change the color of your notes (normal mode has 5 different notes= 5 different colors to remember). So for the 2 left notes I would recommend putting them on 1 color (for example I chose red) and for the 2 right notes on another color (I chose green). This way you essentially only have 3 different colors to worry about because if the notes are on the left side you will have to be on the right side to avoild them anyways and vice versa. Also this way you can more easily tell which side your ship should be on to avoid notes (because with 5 different colors on the track it can sometime get confusing remembering which color is on which side).

Edited by lordzeze
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...