Let's Play Mugen Souls & Mugen Souls Z

Here's something some people may find useful.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/156iM4MgHeUAVA7JJtUUC1nFpyx_u9HGhcXb7BxsyQQ8/copy

I made this for use to manually keep track of your shampurus so you don't have have to go into menus to look at what you're at so you can always know how many more you have left before maxing out. Just be sure to keep adding your shampurus after each fight. There's also a total count at the bottom. 

Yes you do have to use a google account to access it because it's making a copy for each person individually.

Edited by Rick_Sanchez

37 minutes ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

Here's something some people may find useful.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/156iM4MgHeUAVA7JJtUUC1nFpyx_u9HGhcXb7BxsyQQ8/copy

I made this for use to manually keep track of your shampurus so you don't have have to go into menus to look at what you're at so you can always know how many more you have left before maxing out. Just be sure to keep adding your shampurus after each fight. There's also a total count at the bottom. 

Yes you do have to use a google account to access it because it's making a copy for each person individually.

You can set it to public view so that people can access it without logging in.

4 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

You can set it to public view so that people can access it without logging in.

I tried that but it still prompted a log in from trying to access it from a different browser not logged into Google and it affected everyone viewing it as well. I'm not too good with sharing things with google docs and googling brought up nothing to help to share it without logging in and without it affecting everyone viewing it.

Edited by Rick_Sanchez

11 minutes ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

I tried that but it still prompted a log in from trying to access it from a different browser not logged into Google and it affected everyone viewing it as well. I'm not too good with sharing things with google docs and googling brought up nothing to help to share it without logging in and without it affecting everyone viewing it.

Ah ok, I've added it to the OP.

9 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Ah ok, I've added it to the OP.

Huh, for some reason it opens with my stats filled out in it at the time I made it even though I swear I cleared it out before I made the copy of it. Oh well, not an issue since it can be cleared easily.

Edited by Rick_Sanchez

Cool, I didn't even notice but I've already overwritten 4/5 of my rarest trophies. UXKndt7.png

CPj7uvX.jpg

Not too long ago all 5 were from Hollow Fragment, but now Mugen Souls is about to take over. J7fIzcd.png & yeah, I got the that 10B Damage trophy early this morning, so only 4 left now!:yay: 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Masamune said:

Cool, I didn't even notice but I've already overwritten 4/5 of my rarest trophies. UXKndt7.png

CPj7uvX.jpg

Not too long ago all 5 were from Hollow Fragment, but now Mugen Souls is about to take over. J7fIzcd.png & yeah, I got the that 10B Damage trophy early this morning, so only 4 left now!:yay: 

Nice, Warhawk and endwar trophies will probably be cemented in my top 5 forever.

Oh well when I get this plat I can add it to my trophy cabinet.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

Huh, for some reason it opens with my stats filled out in it at the time I made it even though I swear I cleared it out before I made the copy of it. Oh well, not an issue since it can be cleared easily.

Haven't logged in to check, but that's weird as it's supposed to save all edits.

15 hours ago, Masamune said:

CPj7uvX.jpg

Congrats :yay: . My rarest trophies are from Dragon Fin Soup and I doubt any of the top 5 will change any time soon .... unless the devs suddenly keep their promise and fix DFS (yep, couldn't resist bringing that up again :P ).

• Like 2

I forgot how, uh... overwhelming the enemies stats are in "Overwhelming Apocalypse". J7fIzcd.png I have my DEF/MND up to 82M/58M & I still got annihilated before I could even get a turn. ? Your stats definitely have to be above the cap, actually I can't even remember if I bothered to clear it the last time I played? :hmm: 

Either way, I won't be doing that one any time soon, it'd probably just be easier to stick with NG+ runs for the tier 15 shampurus... it's just so boring (I've only done 5 runs so far, so I still have to do more anyways). Dg4Gw6V.png

3 hours ago, Masamune said:

I forgot how, uh... overwhelming the enemies stats are in "Overwhelming Apocalypse". J7fIzcd.png I have my DEF/MND up to 82M/58M & I still got annihilated before I could even get a turn. 1f605.png Your stats definitely have to be above the cap, actually I can't even remember if I bothered to clear it the last time I played? :hmm: 

Either way, I won't be doing that one any time soon, it'd probably just be easier to stick with NG+ runs for the tier 15 shampurus... it's just so boring (I've only done 5 runs so far, so I still have to do more anyways). Dg4Gw6V.png

I think the stats have to be beyond 100M to survive (maybe)

1 hour ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

I think the stats have to be beyond 100M to survive (maybe)

It could probably be done at 100M if you have a maxed Enemy Ability Decay matter (+50), but there's still a good chance an enemy out of the range of the effect will go up & kill you, so it'd require a lot of luck (not to mention that particular battle has 10 fights to it). :hmm:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Masamune said:

I forgot how, uh... overwhelming the enemies stats are in "Overwhelming Apocalypse". J7fIzcd.png I have my DEF/MND up to 82M/58M & I still got annihilated before I could even get a turn. 1f605.png Your stats definitely have to be above the cap, actually I can't even remember if I bothered to clear it the last time I played? :hmm: 

How many more runs do you need to do?

5 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

How many more runs do you need to do?

Going by the number of Sham-meows I have... probably around 9 or 10. cruch onion head Crap, that's way more than I was expecting. mULKtIL.png

I almost had a scare just now. As I was saving that evil now loading icon showed up and it took forever to save. 

Damn, that's one of the worst places for it to happen too. If it does ever freeze when you're saving, there's a good chance it'll corrupt your data. Dg4Gw6V.png That reminds me, I really need to make a back-up just in case.

Just now, Masamune said:

Going by the number of Sham-meows I have... probably around 9 or 10. cruch onion head Crap, that's way more than I was expecting. mULKtIL.png

Damn, that's one of the worst places for it to happen too. If it does ever freeze when you're saving, there's a good chance it'll corrupt your data. Dg4Gw6V.png That reminds me, I really need to make a back-up just in case.

I've been making back ups regularly and just made one a few minutes ago.

• Like 1

Yeah, that's a good idea. I don't have PS+, but thankfully it's not copy protected, so I can just use a USB to do it. ?

• Like 1

I probably won't be playing that much longer, I think I'll finish up my current playthrough & take a bit of a break (I picked-up Assassin's Creed Origins not too long ago, so I'll probably play that). Honestly I made it a lot farther than I though I would in one go (& I'm still under 100 hours), I'm doing way better than I did the first time I did this. xD 

Nobody get too far ahead of me or I'll feel left out. :P Especially you, @Rick_Sanchez. If you do... well, I know your weakness... it's Pirates! ☠️

See the source image

• Like 2

That doesn't sound too bad.

15 hours ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

Always make a backup at regular intervals. You never know when your computer might crash a save file will corrupt.

• Like 1

While not required I did clear level 100 of the Mugen Field betting 9,999,999 mugen points for the hell of it. Spent the last day and a half trying to get past that damn G-Castle battle right before it. Then I f-d up my 1st attempt on it then spent the last few hrs again on that damn G-Castle Battle and this time I spent like 30 minutes reviving and spamming the Peon ball just to realize the enemy was healing more than I was damaging him so i started moe killing the crystal and won. 

I consider that a win in my book. Now for another playthrough!

I'm missing just 6 Shampurus variants, 2 on tier 13 and 4 on tier 14. 

My Shampuru count is 317,713 (ha a palindrome)

Edited by Rick_Sanchez
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

While not required I did clear level 100 of the Mugen Field betting 9,999,999 mugen points for the hell of it. Spent the last day and a half trying to get past that damn G-Castle battle right before it. Then I f-d up my 1st attempt on it then spent the last few hrs again on that damn G-Castle Battle and this time I spent like 30 minutes reviving and spamming the Peon ball just to realize the enemy was healing more than I was damaging him so i started moe killing the crystal and won. 

I tried a max bet run (or maybe it was 5,000,001?), I could take on the normal fights just fine, but the ship battles are what stopped me. :P I think I made it to around the 60th floor & stopped there. I was actually really lucky to be able to finish that last boss floor, I screwed up the crystal & frenzied everything, I managed to kill all the minions but the boss had an auto-regen that restored more than I could deal (even when blasting him off on the walls, which is usually how I  deal with strong enemies). Dg4Gw6V.png So I just started blasting him into the air, destroying those floating objects... eventually I got enough PP to do a near maxed Peon Ball, which finally killed him. ?

If all you're missing is tier 13 & 14, you should be able to get them from the Boss Returns DLC battle, your Ego Lv just needs to be 60% or more to unlock it.

Okay, this'll probably be my last update for a couple weeks. I may go back & forth between this & AC Origins, depends on how good it is. :P

Charm Levels:

• Ego: 74%
  • Sadist: 74%
  • Tsundere: 76%
  • Ditz:  76%
  • Terse: 76%
  • Hyper: 74%
  • Graceful: 77%
  • Masochist: 77%

Shampurus: 301,583

Playthroughs: 6

Play Time: 94:06:52

Trophies: 47/51

I wanted to at least get to 300K shampurus before I stopped, since getting 100K a week seems to be my pattern. J7fIzcd.png My Chou-Chou's stats have been slowly increasing since I started fusing, her stats up value is around 155%, base HP/DEF/MND/AGI stats (without equipment) at Lv9999 is 9-10M, other stats are around 5-6M (that gap is from the +100 Lv up matter I have). I still have a ways to go before I can try Overwhelming Apocalypse though, I don't even have an ultimate weapon yet. :hmm: 

• Like 3

On ‎26‎-‎5‎-‎2018 at 6:11 PM, Rick_Sanchez said:

I consider that a win in my book. Now for another playthrough!

My Shampuru count is 317,713 (ha a palindrome)

Nice, congrats :yay: . What do you have left for the plat?

On ‎27‎-‎5‎-‎2018 at 9:46 PM, Masamune said:

Okay, this'll probably be my last update for a couple weeks. I may go back & forth between this & AC Origins, depends on how good it is. :P

Charm Levels:

• Ego: 74%
  • Sadist: 74%
  • Tsundere: 76%
  • Ditz:  76%
  • Terse: 76%
  • Hyper: 74%
  • Graceful: 77%
  • Masochist: 77%

Shampurus: 301,583

Playthroughs: 6

Play Time: 94:06:52

Trophies: 47/51

I wanted to at least get to 300K shampurus before I stopped, since getting 100K a week seems to be my pattern. J7fIzcd.png My Chou-Chou's stats have been slowly increasing since I started fusing, her stats up value is around 155%, base HP/DEF/MND/AGI stats (without equipment) at Lv9999 is 9-10M, other stats are around 5-6M (that gap is from the +100 Lv up matter I have). I still have a ways to go before I can try Overwhelming Apocalypse though, I don't even have an ultimate weapon yet. :hmm: 

Yay, the coloured updates are back. I'll put the gif in a spoiler in case someone is prone to epilepsy.

Spoiler

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor rainbow dancing frog gif

Have fun with AC Origins.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nice, congrats :yay: . What do you have left for the plat?

Yay, the coloured updates are back. I'll put the gif in a spoiler in case someone is prone to epilepsy.

Reveal hidden contents

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor rainbow dancing frog gif

Have fun with AC Origins.

Obtain a full power Triple Counter Stop (30,000,000,000 damage I think)

Level 9999 (currently level 5539)

Peon Fusion 10 times

obtain more than 999,999,999 mugen points

obtain 1 of each shampuru (Missing a few in tier 13 and 14)

10,000,000,000 damage

100% Charm

10,000,000,000 km Peon ball

• Like 1

On ‎31‎-‎5‎-‎2018 at 7:46 AM, Rick_Sanchez said:

Obtain a full power Triple Counter Stop (30,000,000,000 damage I think)

Level 9999 (currently level 5539)

Peon Fusion 10 times

obtain more than 999,999,999 mugen points

obtain 1 of each shampuru (Missing a few in tier 13 and 14)

10,000,000,000 damage

100% Charm

10,000,000,000 km Peon ball

Nice, good luck. Now's your chance to take the lead while @Masamune is busy with Assassin's Creed Origins :awesome: .

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2