• Ditz:  46%
  • Terse: 48%
  • Hyper: 46%
  • Graceful: 46%
  • Masochist: 46%

Shampurus: 95,697

Play Time: 52:10:45

Trophies: 42/51

I've only done 3 runs through the game so far (1 normal, 2 true), so I'll probably try & knock out a couple more soon... but damn, it's so boring! Dg4Gw6V.png The runs do take a little longer than I remember, someone mentioned about 5-6 hours, & that's about right (that includes 300% on all the world,& the short run through Mugen Field for the true end requirement). I'd prefer to just grind 7 World Redux battles right now, but most of the ones I have unlocked aren't too good for raising Ego levels (& that's what I need to unlock the better stages). mULKtIL.png 

At least I'm pretty much invincible right now, I still only using my maxed Overwhelming Crown (been too lazy to farm G), but I got the innate skills "Defense Coordinator" & "Hazard Map" on Chou-Chou, so I'm immune to all status ailments. The only thing that can kill me so far are those 1-hit KO crystal effects, & my maxed "Evasion Up" matter mostly defends against that (can't kill what you can't hit). UXKndt7.png

& no, you're not imagining things, those emoticons are the mood icons from Mugen Souls, I figured it'd be fun to use them here. :P Here's the set if anybody else wants them:

J7fIzcd.png UXKndt7.png 3JESQqZ.png unQal1N.png KIeQCdR.png mULKtIL.png Dg4Gw6V.png

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Masamune said:

I think I'll do these full updates about once a week. :P 

Charm Levels:

• Ego: 46%
  • Sadist: 48%
  • Tsundere: 48%

I've only done 3 runs through the game so far (1 normal, 2 true), so I'll probably try & knock out a couple more soon... but damn, it's so boring! Dg4Gw6V.png The runs do take a little longer than I remember, someone mentioned about 5-6 hours, & that's about right (that includes 300% on all the world,& the short run through Mugen Field for the true end requirement). I'd prefer to just grind 7 World Redux battles right now, but most of the ones I have unlocked aren't too good for raising Ego levels (& that's what I need to unlock the better stages). mULKtIL.png 

At least I'm pretty much invincible right now, I still only using my maxed Overwhelming Crown (been too lazy to farm G), but I got the innate skills "Defense Coordinator" & "Hazard Map" on Chou-Chou, so I'm immune to all status ailments. The only thing that can kill me so far are those 1-hit KO crystal effects, & my maxed "Evasion Up" matter mostly defends against that (can't kill what you can't hit). UXKndt7.png

& no, you're not imagining things, those emoticons are the mood icons from Mugen Souls, I figured it'd be fun to use them here. :P Here's the set if anybody else wants them:

J7fIzcd.png UXKndt7.png 3JESQqZ.png unQal1N.png KIeQCdR.png mULKtIL.png Dg4Gw6V.png

You're making really good progress! 

I'll be honest, those emotes just made me download Mugen Souls Z. xD They're awesome dood.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

I'll be honest, those emotes just made me download Mugen Souls Z. xD They're awesome dood.

Believe it or not, I actually procrastinated a lot the last couple days... First I started a new anime (Food Wars) that I thought would be kinda boring so I could watch it while playing the game, that backfired... it was so good, I already went through all of season 1 & most of 2 without playing anything. Dg4Gw6V.png Then I tweaked my Moe Kill chart some by added the above icons (they're better quality), changed the order of the moods from best to worst, etc... ?

I wonder what would happen if someone used those icons the next time they talked to Wdjat? Think he'd notice where they're from? :awesome: 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Believe it or not, I actually procrastinated a lot the last couple days... First I started a new anime (Food Wars) that I thought would be kinda boring so I could watch it while playing the game, that backfired... it was so good, I already went through all of season 1 & most of 2 without playing anything. Dg4Gw6V.png Then I tweaked my Moe Kill chart some by added the above icons (they're better quality), changed the order of the moods from best to worst, etc... ?

I wonder what would happen if someone used those icons the next time they talked to Wdjat? Think he'd notice where they're from? :awesome: 

I need to start a new anime sometime soon now that I'm all caught up with My Hero Academia. Thinking Attack on Titan cause the new season starts soon and for some reason I haven't watched it yet. Good to hear that Food Wars is good. Been interested in that one for a while now. 

Oh he certainly would. J7fIzcd.png

11 hours ago, Masamune said:

I think I'll do these full updates about once a week. :P 

Charm Levels:

• Ego: 46%
  • Sadist: 48%
  • Tsundere: 48%

Nice, first the charm form colours and now matching emoticons :yay: . You're making a lot of progress trophy-wise, do you think it would be possible to plat it in ~100 hours?

10 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

Have fun with the game.

10 hours ago, Masamune said:

Believe it or not, I actually procrastinated a lot the last couple days... First I started a new anime (Food Wars) that I thought would be kinda boring so I could watch it while playing the game, that backfired... it was so good, I already went through all of season 1 & most of 2 without playing anything. Dg4Gw6V.png Then I tweaked my Moe Kill chart some by added the above icons (they're better quality), changed the order of the moods from best to worst, etc... 1f605.png

10 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

I need to start a new anime sometime soon now that I'm all caught up with My Hero Academia. Thinking Attack on Titan cause the new season starts soon and for some reason I haven't watched it yet. Good to hear that Food Wars is good. Been interested in that one for a while now. 

Oh he certainly would. J7fIzcd.png

Let's use these when talking to Wdjat :awesome: .

I'm missing anime, can't wait to get a new laptop. Though on the bright side: making lots of progress with God Eater 2 Rage Burst.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nice, first the charm form colours and now matching emoticons :yay: . You're making a lot of progress trophy-wise, do you think it would be possible to plat it in ~100 hours?

I'm missing anime, can't wait to get a new laptop. Though on the bright side: making lots of progress with God Eater 2 Rage Burst.

Oh, there's no way. I may be around 50 hours in & have close to 50% charm level, but I only have about 10% of the shampurus I need. ?

I just finished season 2 of Food Wars, I really hope season 3 gets dubbed soon because if it doesn't, it'll definitely be one I watch subbed (even if it's a really "talky" anime). I highly recommend it if you haven't seen it. UXKndt7.png

• Like 1

Is it necessary to get the doppelganger rare drops more than once? Figured I'd ask before I do anymore playthroughs. I've done 3 true end playthroughs so far and my charm average is 40%. I'll try and mimic the update format being used in future posts :P

4 hours ago, Mattemery said:

Is it necessary to get the doppelganger rare drops more than once? Figured I'd ask before I do anymore playthroughs. I've done 3 true end playthroughs so far and my charm average is 40%. I'll try and mimic the update format being used in future posts :P

Just the rare drops, not the item kill drops? Not really, but it only takes a second to steal their normal drops so you can get the rare ones (I use Reflection Ball). At the very least, try to do it twice, that way you would have 4 pieces of ultimate armor for Chou-Chou (you can also get some good Matter from converting the other things you don't need).

I was going to take a break but since my job is boosting me from 32 hrs/week to 40 hrs/week and I'm looking to lose my 3 days off, I'm delaying my break I was planning this week to a later time....sometime after I Plat Mugen Souls so I'll have a break between it and Mugen Souls Z.

My Stats after my recent true end run are:

• Ego: 53%
  • Sadist: 49%
  • Tsundere: 49%
  • Ditz:  47%
  • Terse: 49%
  • Hyper: 53%
  • Graceful: 47%
  • Masochist: 47%
Edited by Rick_Sanchez
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Masamune said:

Oh, there's no way. I may be around 50 hours in & have close to 50% charm level, but I only have about 10% of the shampurus I need. 1f605.png

I just finished season 2 of Food Wars, I really hope season 3 gets dubbed soon because if it doesn't, it'll definitely be one I watch subbed (even if it's a really "talky" anime). I highly recommend it if you haven't seen it. UXKndt7.png

Whoa, that's a lot :o .

Nice, I've had that one recommended to me a few times and it's on my To Watch list... but first a new laptop ... then catching up on any trophies.

34 minutes ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

I was going to take a break but since my job is boosting me from 32 hrs/week to 40 hrs/week and I'm looking to lose my 3 days off, I'm delaying my break I was planning this week to a later time....sometime after I Plat Mugen Souls so I'll have a break between it and Mugen Souls Z.

My Stats after my recent true end run are:

• Ego: 53%
  • Sadist: 49%
  • Tsundere: 49%
  • Ditz:  47%
  • Terse: 49%
  • Hyper: 53%
  • Graceful: 47%
  • Masochist: 47%

That sucks, having 3 days off is great. I work 40 hrs/week and the weekend feels like it ends way too fast.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Whoa, that's a lot :o .

Nice, I've had that one recommended to me a few times and it's on my To Watch list... but first a new laptop ... then catching up on any trophies.

That sucks, having 3 days off is great. I work 40 hrs/week and the weekend feels like it ends way too fast.

it is nice, but my bank account was looking thin so it works out. I did put in for a vacation request next month so I'll have a week straight of playing without stop if it's approved. UXKndt7.png

Edited by Rick_Sanchez
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

it is nice, but my bank account was looking thin so it works out. I did put in for a vacation request next month so I'll have a week straight of playing without stop if it's approved. UXKndt7.png

Nice :yay: , I'm considering to take a week off in August.

• Like 1

I just earned 

The God of Moe

45L9c9510.png

On this playthrough I'm spending 10 minutes to fight and moe kill a lot of fights at money master points for Shampurus. Also have one of my rank 3 Shampurus maxed out.

Edited by Rick_Sanchez
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

I just earned 

The God of Moe

On this playthrough I'm spending 10 minutes to fight and moe kill a lot of fights at money master points for Shampurus. Also have one of my rank 3 Shampurus maxed out.

I got that one a couple days ago. :P Not bad though, I'm nowhere close to maxing out any of mine yet (the highest ones I've got are 4801 Happy, 4737 Chestnut Head, & 3913 Dust Bunny). Remember that the first DLC battle set (Challenge Start, Limit Break, & The Final Challenge) are the best places to earn the normal tier 1, 2, & 3 shampurus, so if any of those Master Points only give out those, I'd just skip it.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

I just earned 

The God of Moe

45L9c9510.png

Congrats :yay: . Only 9 more trophies to plat the game.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Congrats :yay: . Only 9 more trophies to plat the game.

Thanks, just spent the last 3 hrs going for the 999 combo trophy and just got it as well.

This is the video I used to go for it.

Yes it has higher stats but really extra stats aren't needed, just give the peons equipment to increase their movement range and you should be good mostly.

Edited by Rick_Sanchez
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nice, seems like you'll have the plat this weekend :awesome: .

I'm still pretty damn far from earning the plat. I don't even have Chou-Chou to level 9999 yet, she's just under 4K. I am doing one of my last NG+ True ending runs (maybe) then grind grind grind. My Shampuru count is just 237,139 out of the 1.002 million needed. I'll get it sometime next month by my estimate.

I wonder if anyone has gone the extra mile and got 9999 for all Shampurus

Edited by Rick_Sanchez

42 minutes ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

I'm still pretty damn far from earning the plat. I don't even have Chou-Chou to level 9999 yet, she's just under 4K. I am doing one of my last NG+ True ending runs (maybe) then grind grind grind. My Shampuru count is just 237,139 out of the 1.002 million needed. I'll get it sometime next month by my estimate.

I wonder if anyone has gone the extra mile and got 9999 for all Shampurus

Just noticed the video in the previous comment, so added that to the OP.

Nice, I wasn't expecting people to plat Mugen Souls that soon. Good luck.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Just noticed the video in the previous comment, so added that to the OP.

Nice, I wasn't expecting people to plat Mugen Souls that soon. Good luck.

I added it after I posted thinking it would be helpful to others.

I would probably get it this month if not early next month if it wasn't for going from 32 hrs of work a week to 40 hrs. I'm shooting to hopefully get it by my vacation next month (if approved) to take a short break from it with neptunia if not plat it that week.

Damn you, Mugen Field... I hate you... so much. unQal1N.png Take my advice on this, don't get greedy in this place, save at least every 30 floors if possible. Don't let that increasing multiplier value entice you to keep going, because eventually you'll see that accursed loading symbol appear in battle, freezing the game & making you restart the entire thing. KIeQCdR.png

Behold, the face of pure EVIL!!! Dg4Gw6V.png

Spoiler

F1ScSSt.jpg

This is actually the first time it froze on me since the last time I complained (happened twice today), I was just thinking earlier how well it's been running since then too... guess I jinxed myself. mULKtIL.png Crap... or maybe it had something to do with that black cat that crossed my path yesterday? Dg4Gw6V.png

Went back to Mugen Souls to play a little and did Mugen Field until floor 60 then the enemies killed my party, then I fought a Hero in Mugen Field, I liked the OST that played doing the fightUXKndt7.png

22Le65933.png

I did throw a Island size Spirit Bomb Peon Ball at some enemies in Mugen Field.

The Game is a little more fun with Japanese Voices as the English Dub is only voiced in the story and Chou Chou-Sama and friends in battles not G-Castle Battles, Mugen Field events and Peons in battlesmULKtIL.png.

• Like 3

Update time! UXKndt7.png

Charm Levels:

• Ego: 63%
  • Sadist: 61%
  • Tsundere: 61%
  • Ditz:  61%
  • Terse: 61%
  • Hyper: 63%
  • Graceful: 61%
  • Masochist: 61%

Shampurus: 201,004

Play Time: 76:14:09

Trophies: 45/51

Quite satisfied with my progress this week. :yay: I just got my Ego Charm to 60% today which unlocked the last DLC battle (Boss Returns), that fight can be used to farm tier 13 & 14 shampurus. That's probably one of the best places to increase your charm levels too, so I'll probably be focusing on that till I start to max most of the tier 13 & 14 ones. I also started working on making a 600% peon so I can supercharge Chou-Chou, can't remember if it was really necessary or not, but better safe than sorry. :P 

Thanks to that final DLC level, I was able to get the last of the shampurus I was missing, so I got the Master Chou-Chou trophy out of the way (I also hit Lv9999 today too). I'm only down to 5 trophies now:

• Overwhelming Grind! Obtained more than 999,999,999 Mugen Points.
  • 10,000,000,000 Damage! Dealt 10,000,000,000 points of damage.
  • Fantastic TCS! Activated a Triple Counter Stop at full power.
  • Overwhelming Peon Ball, GO! Made a Peon Ball over 10,000,000,000 Km in size.
  • The Goddess Has Descended? Increased Chou-Chou's Charm Level to 100 percent.

Besides the Mugen Point one, it's really just down to shampuru farming... & going by my current amount, I'm only around 20% done. Dg4Gw6V.png

3 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

The Game is a little more fun with Japanese Voices as the English Dub is only voiced in the story and Chou Chou-Sama and friends in battles not G-Castle Battles, Mugen Field events and Peons in battlesmULKtIL.png.

Yeah, like with most localized game, not everything gets dubbed, but they really cheaped out with the dubbing on this one (it's pointless to even buy the peon voices if you prefer to keep it on English). :facepalm: 

• Like 3

My first actual update

Charm Levels:

• Ego: 66%
  • Sadist: 62%
  • Tsundere: 62%
  • Ditz:  60%
  • Terse: 62%
  • Hyper: 66%
  • Graceful: 60%
  • Masochist: 60%

Shampurus: 294,563

Play Time: 100:06:26

Finished my twelfth and last? true end run just now and have moved on to grinding out Shampuru tiers, I maxed out all the tier 1 Shampuru earlier and found out a few minutes after that I was supposed to leave a few money master points.

Might add colour as well as more to read next time if I don't decide to post at 5am :awesome:

• Like 4

On ‎18‎-‎5‎-‎2018 at 10:53 PM, Masamune said:

Damn you, Mugen Field... I hate you... so much. unQal1N.png Take my advice on this, don't get greedy in this place, save at least every 30 floors if possible. Don't let that increasing multiplier value entice you to keep going, because eventually you'll see that accursed loading symbol appear in battle, freezing the game & making you restart the entire thing. KIeQCdR.png

Behold, the face of pure EVIL!!! Dg4Gw6V.png

Hide contents

F1ScSSt.jpg

This is actually the first time it froze on me since the last time I complained (happened twice today), I was just thinking earlier how well it's been running since then too... guess I jinxed myself. mULKtIL.png Crap... or maybe it had something to do with that black cat that crossed my path yesterday? Dg4Gw6V.png

I expected the face of pure evil to look uh .... evil or to actually have a face :hmm: .

You should knock on wood to unjinx :P .

3 hours ago, Mattemery said:

My first actual update

Charm Levels:

• Ego: 66%
  • Sadist: 62%
  • Tsundere: 62%
  • Ditz:  60%
  • Terse: 62%
  • Hyper: 66%
  • Graceful: 60%
  • Masochist: 60%

Shampurus: 294,563

Play Time: 100:06:26

Finished my twelfth and last? true end run just now and have moved on to grinding out Shampuru tiers, I maxed out all the tier 1 Shampuru earlier and found out a few minutes after that I was supposed to leave a few money master points.

Might add colour as well as more to read next time if I don't decide to post at 5am :awesome:

Nice work :yay: . And yeah, you should add those colours to mess with as an homage to @Masamune :awesome:

On ‎21‎-‎5‎-‎2018 at 6:35 AM, Masamune said:

Update time! UXKndt7.png

Charm Levels:

• Ego: 63%
  • Sadist: 61%
  • Tsundere: 61%
  • Ditz:  61%
  • Terse: 61%
  • Hyper: 63%
  • Graceful: 61%
  • Masochist: 61%

Shampurus: 201,004

Play Time: 76:14:09

Trophies: 45/51

Quite satisfied with my progress this week. :yay: I just got my Ego Charm to 60% today which unlocked the last DLC battle (Boss Returns), that fight can be used to farm tier 13 & 14 shampurus. That's probably one of the best places to increase your charm levels too, so I'll probably be focusing on that till I start to max most of the tier 13 & 14 ones. I also started working on making a 600% peon so I can supercharge Chou-Chou, can't remember if it was really necessary or not, but better safe than sorry. :P 

Thanks to that final DLC level, I was able to get the last of the shampurus I was missing, so I got the Master Chou-Chou trophy out of the way (I also hit Lv9999 today too). I'm only down to 5 trophies now:

• Overwhelming Grind! Obtained more than 999,999,999 Mugen Points.
  • 10,000,000,000 Damage! Dealt 10,000,000,000 points of damage.
  • Fantastic TCS! Activated a Triple Counter Stop at full power.
  • Overwhelming Peon Ball, GO! Made a Peon Ball over 10,000,000,000 Km in size.
  • The Goddess Has Descended? Increased Chou-Chou's Charm Level to 100 percent.

Besides the Mugen Point one, it's really just down to shampuru farming... & going by my current amount, I'm only around 20% done. Dg4Gw6V.png

Yeah, like with most localized game, not everything gets dubbed, but they really cheaped out with the dubbing on this one (it's pointless to even buy the peon voices if you prefer to keep it on English). :facepalm: 

Congrats :yay: .

• Like 1