What a great game this is

Martinhopp

A little late to the party, but just wanted to say what a great game this is.

Excellent use of the Vita controls, great story, lovely visual style.

Almost done with the game, wasn´t even bothered I had to play a 2nd time because of the Globetrotter trophy (I think it glitched because of me deleting pictures in my 1st playthrough)

If only they made more Vita games like this... Definately playing the PS 4 version as well.

I highly recommend Tearaway to all Vita owners

• Like 3

Both Tearaway and Tearaway Unfolded are great and unique games, though Tearaway Unfolded a bit less since the lack of PS4's camera and back touch screen among other things.

But I really recommend this game to everyone, it may not be the hardest platformer and there are no bosses, but is still a good and fun game.

• Like 2

Tearaway is a fantastic little game that really feels like it had a lot of love and passion when under development, I recommend it to any Vita owner. 

I enjoyed Unfolded but don't think it was as good as the original game though it might be different if someone played the PS4 edition first. 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Tearaway for the Vita is a fantastic game. One of the best Vita games.

If you play it... Because when you plat it becomes a mostly shitty experience. From the stupid idea of no death trophies on a game that has bad controls, dismal camera that changes while you're doing the most simple things, dismal 3D positioning (you never know if you're landing in the right spot, what is the inclination of a slope, etc), precision locations with microscopic characters. To the absolutely annoying and shitty collectibles registering, as I did not have a single level register all scraps, and they're pretty difficult to miss, except the levels that did not have any. And had the privilege of having to repeat almost 20 times the cavern level. This is too much incompetence from the developers.

This game deserved simple trophies that highlighted the plus things of the game. The exploration and use of the Vita abilities. Instead they chose ones that highlight the game defects. This is just plain dumb, and mostly the history of the Vita itself, missed opportunities. The difficulty trophies are more annoying than really difficult, but the annoyance does ruin the game. And they should definitely not include collection trophies if they don't work reliably, doubly ridiculous in this one as the game itself has completion percentages that most people will try to achieve anyway.

More trophies like "YellowHead" would have been perfectly appropriate, instead of the dumb ones.

I loved it while playing it, got tired of this junk while platting it. A major disappointment.

Edited by cris3f
  • Like 2

Hi Everyone!

I only play and Platinum the PS4 Version and its a Beautiful Game with a Great Animation and the Colors and Controlers and Caracters....and the Story its Perfect! :)

Soon Gonna Begin my Vita Version and i Hope in the End of the Game and Plat it to Have a Big Smile in my Face! :D

Alot Friend's Recomend me that Game so i Recomend to Everyone to, its Two Perfect Games Exclusives for PS4! ;)

Cya Soon, Have a Great Day and Hope your all are Safe! ;)